EURO 2016 ~ Albania vs France

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

sylejman

Migjeni wrote:Berisha - 6 - He was solid, but there were moments where you could tell he was insecure.

Hysaj - 7 - Had an okay game and was solid but made some stupid mistakes where he lost the ball a few times.

Ajeti - 8 - Great match for him, very solid.

Mavraj - 6,5 - Lost the ball too many times and wasn't as good in the air as he usually is, but an okay performance.

Agolli - 6,5 - Tried to go forward, but he's not good enough to make a difference. Aliji should start left back from now on.

Lila - 6 - Was a back-up on the field for the players, nothing else. Just there to make sure that nothing would happen down the right side

Abrashi - 8 - Starting to grow on me as a player. He leaves his heart on the field for the team and even though his work many times isn't noticed, he's a huge part of why the team functions.

Memushaj - 8 - Also think he's a very good player, a good box-to-box player and very calm with the ball at his feet.

Kukeli - 7 - Had an okay game, but at times hold on the ball too much - especially around our own penalty box.

Lenjani - 7,5 - He tried to make something happen, but it's tough when you're the only one who's decent offensively.

Sadiku - 7.5 - He tried, tried, tried and tried and he ran, ran, ran and ran. Didn't get that clear cut chance to score, that we deserved.

Subs:
Roshi - 4 - Was shit when he came in, I think Evra won almost every aerial battle against him, and I only think he provided one decent cross during the game.

Xhaka - 5 - Didn't really make a difference, and I think he lost the ball a couple of times where he shouldn't have - and together with Veseli should have done better on the 2nd goal.

Veseli - 1 - When he came on, our defence became much more insecure and he was involved in both goals. The first one he wasn't there marking the right man and the second one he was toyed with and barely could stay on his feet.

Everyone played well except for the subs who came in way too late and they weren't up to game speed. Ajeti memushaj and abrashi were pouring their hearts out. We needed a speedy attacker or winger like a rashica or rama today would have helped with counters. Sadiku was up there alone Kocielny killed him and there were a few fouls that were not called against him.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Best players : Abrashi - Memushaj - Hysaj - Ajeti - Sadiku

Played ok: Mavraj - Kukeli - Berisha - Lila - Lenjani - Agolli

Worst players : Xhaka - Roshi - Veseli

Xhaka did more damage to us than Pogba lol
Veseli wasn't the only culprit for the goals conceeded , he has few playing time with the team and Roshi should have covered Hysaj .
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV

Knew game was over once ajeti went out the guy was having an awesome game man, not calling up jimmy looks stupider as each game goes on Veseli ain't shit guy is straight trash

All or nothing now against Romania, the defenders played well but we shall see how much of it has to do with GDBs boring tactics or if they are actually good defenders....gotta add more and say Ajeti looked really good might be unlikely that a team buys him off one performance in a cup tourney, but those English teams got money so you never know lol...legend of hysaj is also growing even more, best shot of an albo player playing at a elite club
Dallku

It's tough to blame Veseli because he was like a sheep thrown into wolves in that situation and Ajeti asked to be subbed out. Having said that, he really did fvck up on the goal. Griezman "should've" been his man and he didn't mark him.

I was hoping Xhaka would give the midfield some steel but he was nonexistent when he came on. Only thing I remember of him is slipping and the French having a very dangerous counter attack because of it.
Berti
Team: Leeds

Seems to be a bit of confusion about Ajeti. If you see properly the ref asked him to leave the field as he had concussion. Man could barely see. DB subbed him immediately. That injury caused the game as nothing was going past him. Veseli was thrown in at the worst possible time yes, but he went in as a headless chicken. That was not a time for a debut. Kukeli as CB would have been better even as he was having a good game. Put Kace in and try and keep the ball. Xhaka has been awful this tournament but I'm giving him the benefit of doubt as he may be unfit. Roshi can fvck off. I've been his biggest defender here but no more. Forrest Gump, runs for no particular reason.
Memushaj is interesting. Sadiku is our nr 1 until Avdijaj situation is sorted. Gave all and very happy with him. We need wingers or attackers of any kind. And a goalie to push Berisha as he has lost it.
Rashica was a big mistake.
Above all, time has come to accept that the current system has ran it course and DB cannot give Albania more. The only way is down for him and he should go for everyone's sake.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

I still see a good future in the next 4-6 years for this team. I want a new coach to change up the attitude and style of this team.

And yes, it's De Biasi's fault. Changing/adding centerbacks always bites you in the ass, and it has a history of happening with De Biasi and Albania. You probably should put Kukeli in there instead as he already had the feel for that game. De Biasi's fault for not calling up Gymcity. I knew that was going to haunt us.

You can tell he didn't want to change his plan much since Albania qualified playing like that. But you are playing at a higher level and against better teams. You have to change it up.

Poor Ajeti is pretty good. I feel he should be on a better club. And he spent like half of last season with no club? His agent must suck
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

I still see a good future in the next 4-6 years for this team. I want a new coach to change up the attitude and style of this team.

And yes, it's De Biasi's fault. Changing/adding centerbacks always bites you in the ass, and it has a history of happening with De Biasi and Albania. You probably should put Kukeli in there instead as he already had the feel for that game. De Biasi's fault for not calling up Gymcity. I knew that was going to haunt us.

You can tell he didn't want to change his plan much since Albania qualified playing like that. But you are playing at a higher level and against better teams. You have to change it up.

Poor Ajeti is pretty good. I feel he should be on a better club. And he spent like half of last season with no club? His agent must suck
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

+2 for me on DB. He really can't give this team anymore. I like his scouting, but we're not qualifying next season, and we can't keep playing like cowards anymore. Highly unlikely he'll leave though unless he gets some 4 million/year contract from Qatar or something.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Berti
Team: Leeds

Problem is that in Albania there are are no critics of him and he is hailed as some sort of magician. He has changed the roster yes. And he has changed the way we scout as it was disgusting before but can't credit him with that as time has come anyway and FA had no choice. After all he hasn't really convinced anyone who others wanted. Kace is showing us that it was Kace not DB. He has not changed the mentality as we are still suffering even with better players. He has made us better collectively defensively but has completely eradicated attack from our DNA. There is no future plan as his interest in youth is 0. And he could have called a few like any other nation.
For me Gymcity, Rashica are major mistakes. Avdijaj even should have been called to experience the euros and lay the groundwork. Balaj can't justify his inclusion with one goal. Neither can Cika with none. Or Lila with whatever he does. Veseli? Will never understand that.
I'm sorry for our legend Lorik but he cost us everything but I'll always love him for what he is to us. Overall what I'm trying to say is that DB has come to that dangerous zone of Albanian corruption if he stays as proffesionally it just doesn't make sense
Kuqezijeti

The like of Rama. Rashica. Avdijaj should of been called up as they are more dangerous in attack then Lila. Roshi. Only problem is that Avdijaj is short and can't see him playing as a lone striker and would be more suited behind the striker but can't see de Biazi doing that, therefore he will most likely sit the bench. Rashica most likely won't join us he states he would like to participate in Russia, even if somehow Albania I doubt he will be given any real minutes and like Avdijaj will roat the bench as de Biazi will favour Roshi. Lila.
  • Information