EURO 2016 ~ Albania vs France

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Deni

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Veseli leaves Griezmann free. If that's not karma I don't know what is.

Honestly sick and tired of De Biasi. You can't defend for 90 minutes. You just can't.
All the commentators on ESPN and TSN where ripping into Veseli for that goal just leaves him completely unmarked, Djimishiti is probably having a laugh at this
Dallku

Just didn't have the guts and energy to close it. France was putting on too much pressure and tbh I was amazed at how long Albania survived.
Doc
Team: FK Dinamo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

It's always like this with Albania. Funny thing is I would have take 2-0 for France just not like it happened.
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re
Julz94

You can't defend for 90 minutes, your in the euros for god sake, you must have some sort of a goal threat!!
Was bound to happen
Dallku

Lets be honest, after the 65-70 minute it felt like France was going to score at any moment. The pressure was too much.

Props to the team for fighting and playing beyond their capacities. We just don't have good offensive players who can keep the ball a little, win fouls and take off that little bit of pressure. This was a tough game.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

I still believe. We are outmatched in both of our matches and the fact we fought so hard is enough. We competed against teams that are superior to us in every facet of the game and held our own for most of both matches. Unfortunately soccer like any other sport is a game of inches.

This is almost identical to our last three games in the qualifiers. We lost 1-0 to Portugal (Swiss) then had our heart broked by 2 late goals vs the Serbs (France). This is our last match. Beat Romania(Armenia) and we can still make it out the group. If we don't then we never deserved it in the first place. Hajde cunat. Une besoj prap se prap.
Mbreti i Kosoves

Albania wasn't even looking to score in the second half.
Dallku

Mbreti i Kosoves wrote:Albania wasn't even looking to score in the second half.

Man when was the last time each of our players have played at this kind of intensity for 90 minutes?? They were EXHAUSTED mentally and physically and rightfully so. They are barely reserves at their clubs and those who are starters play at lower levels. You can say Hysaj but he's a spectator in 90% of Napoli games.
Migjeni

Proud of the team and I feel we could have snatched a point here if De Biasi wasn't a son of an Italian whore. Gjimshiti should have been there and not that piece of shit Veseli.

PS. Those of you knocking the play; We played smart and we actually didn't park the bus before the players started getting sloppy. Iceland parked the bus against a much weaker Portuguese side than France, there were periods in the game where we actually played ball. I feel bad for the players - if only Ajeti could have played for another 10 minutes, I'm sure we would have held the 0-0.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Everyone is blaming Veseli but i don't it is his fault at all, it was Agolli and Lenjani in that flank who should not allow a short corner to be played.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information