EURO 2016 ~ Albania vs France

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Albo_eagle

We can still go through with a win against Romania as Group D E F can all favour us. Keep the hope.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Deni wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Veseli leaves Griezmann free. If that's not karma I don't know what is.

Honestly sick and tired of De Biasi. You can't defend for 90 minutes. You just can't.
All the commentators on ESPN and TSN where ripping into Veseli for that goal just leaves him completely unmarked, Djimishiti is probably having a laugh at this
Irony at its finest. Djim's 3 games in Serie A, are worth more than Veseli's entire season in Switzerland. DB keeps shooting himself in the foot.

I'd also like to remind everyone it's our third loss in a row. DB is out of it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Hysaj is transferred this season. Twitter is blowing up about him. If only he was a bit better 1 v. 1. he'd get so much more recognition.
Dallku

Some excellent performances by Ajeti, Kukeli, Mavraj, Hysaj, Memushaj.
nikobellic

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Deni wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Veseli leaves Griezmann free. If that's not karma I don't know what is.

Honestly sick and tired of De Biasi. You can't defend for 90 minutes. You just can't.
All the commentators on ESPN and TSN where ripping into Veseli for that goal just leaves him completely unmarked, Djimishiti is probably having a laugh at this
Irony at its finest. Djim's 3 games in Serie A, are worth more than Veseli's entire season in Switzerland. DB keeps shooting himself in the foot.

I'd also like to remind everyone it's our third loss in a row. DB is out of it.
I felt bad for djim that didn't make the euros squad but he only playd 3 matches the whole season and DB saw him in training he dropped his level of play alot. Honestly i woulda done the same choice as DB. The goal was the whole teams fault... Roshi never tracked back to defend, right side was always open and on that last play it made veseli come out of the center to back up hysaj, the ball went from 1 side to the other.. Srsly stop bashing veseli. The fking team got physically exhausted the last 30 mins... The subs looked like they wer dead.
Albo_eagle

Ajeti waa having an amazing game i do not understand why he would take him off.

Last sub should of been Kaçe for Memushaj. Fresh legs and a player call in possession.
Mbreti i Kosoves

Ajeti played really well. Cana shouldn't start anymore but that won't happen.

Also Hysaj is clearly our best player at this point.
Migjeni

Ajeti was asking for the sub. He couldn't play anymore, his legs were giving up.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote:Some excellent performances by Ajeti, Kukeli, Mavraj, Hysaj, Memushaj.
I hope performance against France will help Ajeti to find a decent team, Mavraj calmness is unbelievable and he is our leader on field. I was surprised by Memushaj , he had a very good match also, but Kukeli was surprise of the night . Do not forget Abrashi, he had also very good game in my point of view, he had some quality tackles on Pogba. Hysaj suffered a bit in start of game but he showed tonight that is world class material as right back.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis

nikobellic wrote: I'd also like to remind everyone it's our third loss in a row. DB is out of it.I felt bad for djim that didn't make the euros squad but he only playd 3 matches the whole season and DB saw him in training he dropped his level of play alot. Honestly i woulda done the same choice as DB. The goal was the whole teams fault... Roshi never tracked back to defend, right side was always open and on that last play it made veseli come out of the center to back up hysaj, the ball went from 1 side to the other.. Srsly stop bashing veseli. The fking team got physically exhausted the last 30 mins... The subs looked like they wer dead.
The goal was absolutely Veseli's fault. Griezmann got in between him and Mavraj and was completely unmarked. And Djim didn't play 3 matches the whole season but since January when he was transferred.

Even Berisha said so

"Lojtari që shënoi golin ishte tërësisht i vetëm. Ndoshta lojtarët tanë nuk duhet ta kishin lënë aq të lirë, megjithatë kjo është ndeshja”,-tha Berisha për “TCH”
  • Information