EURO 2016 ~ Albania vs France

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

We will have better performance against France but Payet scares me
Kuqaloshi maoist
Kuqezijeti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

If we beat France and Romania beat Switzerland, everyone will be on 3 points and the last game will be decider
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kuqezijeti wrote:If we beat France and Romania beat Switzerland, everyone will be on 3 points and the last game will be decider
Theorically speaking in such case all teams could end up having 4 points.
aaaa

3-0 loss seems like a strong possibility.
Dallku

The way the defense/goalkeeper are looking, I'll take an "humbje dinjitoze" in a heartbeat. 1-0 or 2-0 are acceptable in my eyes but hopefully we can create a few chances too. France will play better than against Romania because of momentum and a lot of their players like Pogba, Griezman, etc had off games and should bounce back. France has a strong bench as well with Coman, Martial. Anything less than a rape is ok with me.
Berti
Team: Leeds

France must rotate their team but they are too strong so that won't matter. I have a better feeling against France as we have a bit of bogey confidence against them and there's no malarkey like with the Swiss. Whenever we play the Swiss is all about the xhakas and co and we forget about the game. We love being underdogs. This is the perfect game for it. I'm confident personally. France got the win so they have a monkey off their backs. I just hope DB will grow some balls and pick the right players. He doesn't owe anybody anymore
ZenMaster

Mavraj deserves captaincy more than anyone else, even giving armband to Berisha would been better idea but this was decided by Shakohoxha during comment in one of Napoli games. Hysaj will have bright future and will be leader of NT in years to come but he didn't deserve armband.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Seems that De Biasi will use Kace, Lila and Memushaj in midfield against France.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

ZenMaster wrote:Mavraj deserves captaincy more than anyone else,
A guy who refused our NT 3 times until his mid-late 20s, and keeps fucking up in defence. No thanks. I'd give it to Berisha or Xhaka if they didn't crumble under pressure. I guess Hysaj is ok.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Berti wrote:This is the perfect game for it. I'm confident personally. France got the win so they have a monkey off their backs.
We could pull off a 1-0 like Serbia vs. Germany in 2010. France is disjointed. They are a collection of egoistic individuals and not a team.

We remain unbeaten by them in 2 friendlies. They are still massive favourites, but hope dies last :flag:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information