EURO 2016 ~ Albania vs France

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Migjeni

Berisha - 6 - He was solid, but there were moments where you could tell he was insecure.

Hysaj - 7 - Had an okay game and was solid but made some stupid mistakes where he lost the ball a few times.

Ajeti - 8 - Great match for him, very solid.

Mavraj - 6,5 - Lost the ball too many times and wasn't as good in the air as he usually is, but an okay performance.

Agolli - 6,5 - Tried to go forward, but he's not good enough to make a difference. Aliji should start left back from now on.

Lila - 6 - Was a back-up on the field for the players, nothing else. Just there to make sure that nothing would happen down the right side

Abrashi - 8 - Starting to grow on me as a player. He leaves his heart on the field for the team and even though his work many times isn't noticed, he's a huge part of why the team functions.

Memushaj - 8 - Also think he's a very good player, a good box-to-box player and very calm with the ball at his feet.

Kukeli - 7 - Had an okay game, but at times hold on the ball too much - especially around our own penalty box.

Lenjani - 7,5 - He tried to make something happen, but it's tough when you're the only one who's decent offensively.

Sadiku - 7.5 - He tried, tried, tried and tried and he ran, ran, ran and ran. Didn't get that clear cut chance to score, that we deserved.

Subs:
Roshi - 4 - Was shit when he came in, I think Evra won almost every aerial battle against him, and I only think he provided one decent cross during the game.

Xhaka - 5 - Didn't really make a difference, and I think he lost the ball a couple of times where he shouldn't have - and together with Veseli should have done better on the 2nd goal.

Veseli - 1 - When he came on, our defence became much more insecure and he was involved in both goals. The first one he wasn't there marking the right man and the second one he was toyed with and barely could stay on his feet.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

You just can't defend for the entire game against a team like France. These tactics will get you nowhere. Couldn't escape with this one. Just for the love of God, win against Romania.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Genti wrote:You just can't defend for the entire game against a team like France. These tactics will get you nowhere. Couldn't escape with this one. Just for the love of God, win against Romania.
People are underrating France and they are 'upset' that they suffered to win against Romania &Albania but we should not forget that Payet is by far best player of tournament, i won't be surprised if he will decide any match of this tourney.
Kuqaloshi maoist
nikobellic

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
nikobellic wrote: I'd also like to remind everyone it's our third loss in a row. DB is out of it.I felt bad for djim that didn't make the euros squad but he only playd 3 matches the whole season and DB saw him in training he dropped his level of play alot. Honestly i woulda done the same choice as DB. The goal was the whole teams fault... Roshi never tracked back to defend, right side was always open and on that last play it made veseli come out of the center to back up hysaj, the ball went from 1 side to the other.. Srsly stop bashing veseli. The fking team got physically exhausted the last 30 mins... The subs looked like they wer dead.
The goal was absolutely Veseli's fault. Griezmann got in between him and Mavraj and was completely unmarked. And Djim didn't play 3 matches the whole season but since January when he was transferred.

Even Berisha said so

"Lojtari që shënoi golin ishte tërësisht i vetëm. Ndoshta lojtarët tanë nuk duhet ta kishin lënë aq të lirë, megjithatë kjo është ndeshja”,-tha Berisha për “TCH”
He was at fault but not totally. The goal resulted in alot of factors like i said roshi didnt track back, veseli was played ping pong as the ball went from the left AS to the right then back in the box. His mistake was wen he tried to be a backup for hysaj wen that shoulda been roshi, veseli tried to do too many positions at the same time which resulted in grieizman to be open wide. Still some1 else shoulda Covered griezman considering we had 11 players in the box. Djim playd 3 games for half a season fine but at zurich he was playing with the reserves. No thanks pal half a year with 270 mins on ur legs is no good. I like gymcity hes a good guy but leaving him out was logical.
projectred

This was quite a poor game. The levels of fatigue being exhibited in the second half by Albanian players was distressing. Clearly it indicates that they used up all of their energy in the first half. Some of them looked like they didn't even want the ball, with the most affected gasping for air like their life depended on it.

Now unless it is found that the French side used some kind of steroid at half time, this lack of fitness at euro-level leaves one wondering if the Albanian team even employs a conditioning coach or nutritionist.

This needs to change. Tactically speaking the team was sound in the first half, with some good fluid movements, and most players covering their posts well, apart from Andi Lila, who exhibited poor touch control, bad posture, atrocious balance/dribbling skills, and no awareness of his team mates.

We shall see how things change for Romania but this was a poor overall game and the players need to be in better shape and know how to manage their energy til the end.
Dallku

projectred wrote:this lack of fitness at euro-level leaves one wondering if the Albanian team even employs a conditioning coach or nutritionist.

Ummm.. what?? While I agree 100% that fatigue hurt us a lot in the 2nd half that's entirely the fruits of club football. You can't improve your conditioning in the NT because the players only gather together for a few days but at their clubs the LACK OF PLAYING TIME and level of competition showed big time today.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

If you guys want to watch the replay (even for mobile devices without popups) :

http://gibol.tv/fullmatch/1466052574-france-vs-albania/
projectred

Dallku wrote:
projectred wrote:this lack of fitness at euro-level leaves one wondering if the Albanian team even employs a conditioning coach or nutritionist.

Ummm.. what?? While I agree 100% that fatigue hurt us a lot in the 2nd half that's entirely the fruits of club football. You can't improve your conditioning in the NT because the players only gather together for a few days but at their clubs the LACK OF PLAYING TIME and level of competition showed big time today.
Well whatever the reason it is quite obvious that there was a fitness problem and less of a tactical/strategic problem and the Albania team should keep tabs on their players to ensure that they are capable of going the full 90 minutes if they want to have any results.
sylejman

vata10 wrote:
sylejman wrote:
Dallku wrote:

Totally agreed. Berisha is one player I wouldn't mind in the team at all, at least as a sub. For this style of play he would fit well.

The wings right now are a disaster. Roshi/Lila on one side and Lenjani/Gashi on the other is beyond pathetic. Even Hyka would've been useful ffs.

σκατά μητέρα σουτζουκάκια σας Ελλήνων

I trust you can read that, I saw that private message you sent me good try you sad piece of greek shit. Without kosovar gyppos as you say you wouldn't have a team to support this Euro ti qifsha robt ku i ke.
Screenshot or it didn't happen!
Gyppo
Sent: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:14 pm
Recipient: sylejman
Thanks for supporting my national team. You guys are like gypsies looking for an identity looool

That's his message, he's a sadist trying to troll, because he's a nerd who hides behind his computer, and hes a Greek sympathizer. Its quite embarrassing actually, hes been put down for being an Albanian all of his life so he started to believe the oppressor like the natives and the self fulfilling prophecy.
  • Information