Albania vs Romania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Mostly the last part.
Princ

This game was amazing and 3 points is more than anyone would have envisioned for us here . Our team made us proud tonight It will never be forgotten
Shemy
Team: Albania NT, LFC, HSV
Been thanked: 0

Not getting my hopes up at all, but man were Romania awful
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Romania got fucked man. Hysaj kept them onside in 70th something minute, and referee didn't give it to them.

We deserved a draw at the most with all the fucked up chances.
You're negative even at this moment? Our players wanted this more than them, just be happy we won.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

So if with some luck we get to qualify then we would be playing against Germany or England. Who would you guys prefer?
Pjetër

England over Germany.
artan

Wow they played really well. I have to apologize to Lila as he had a good game and ran his ass off like always. Memushaj was class. Abrashi relentless. Backline looked solid. Sadiku a lion.

We could have fad a few more goals if we were more clinical. Romania just got overwhelmed by our tenacity and gave up. Typical gyspy mentality
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:So if with some luck we get to qualify then we would be playing against Germany or England. Who would you guys prefer?
Germany. England has a superiority complex, that will rape us. Germany is declining.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: We could have fad a few more goals if we were more clinical. Romania just got overwhelmed by our tenacity and gave up. Typical gyspy mentality
Romania tried to play physically. I really don't why. When they brought on Torje and was playing more technically we were struggling.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Berti
Team: Leeds
Been thanked: 0

I've noticed that every time I'm very negative, we win. So sorry lads. I'll be the negative one from now on on game day.
But for today. Berisha somewhat shakey again so 5. Agolli solid but made a very poor pass that almost cost us so 6. Mavraj solid 7. Ajeti awesome 8. Hysaj the best on the pitch by far 9. Lila should try carpentry 4. Lenjani hit and miss 5. Memushaj brilliant 7. Basha brilliant 7. Abrashi a pit bull at his best 7. Sadiku my man created history 8.5.
Roshi solid 6, Cana cool 6.
Congrats everyone. At times we were a joy to watch. At times it was dreadful. We have the foundations for the future if played right.
  • Information