Albania vs Romania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

We will win this game and qualify.
Kuqezijeti

Not if we put in Veseli in the last minute. Still don't understand why de Biazi done that
Albo_eagle

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=200 ... index.html

That is the Euro 2008 standings, look at the third placed teams. We will qualify, believe me. Get behind the teama nd forget the France result. Anyone going to Lyon, lets make some noise and seal our place in the round of 16.
Kuqezijeti

How does this work exactly? Even if we get the 3 points, only teams in 3rd points with the highest points will go through , is that right?
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

4/6 3rd place teams advance to the next round including the top 2 in each group. So that makes 16 teams. Now as Albo Eagle pointed out, it is very likely based on previous results that one win would ensure an exit out of the group. So basically it comes down to beat Romania and we advance, if we don't then we didn't deserve to anyway.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kuqezijeti wrote:How does this work exactly? Even if we get the 3 points, only teams in 3rd points with the highest points will go through , is that right?

We are -3 at goal difference . We should at least win 2 :0 or 3:0 against Romania to have a chance here. Last tournaments usually some teams reached last group game with 0 points and didn't care for the last result but this time it will be hard to get a chance with 3 points as one of the best 4 third ranked teams. Let's hope De Biasi grows some balls or just hope to lose badly if we lose so he would retire. Have to watch the replay of this France match , didn't watch most of it.
Kuqezijeti

Berisha
Hysaj. Cana. Mavraj. Agolli
Kace. Xhaka. Abrashi
Roshi. Sadiku. Lenjani.

We will probably see this formation against Romanian. Even though Ajeti played well I can't see Cana being dropped for him. I would like to se Aliji given a chance against Romania but can't see that happen either. The midfield could be anything, as the likes of Basha. Gashi haven't played and can see them probably starting. Balaj might also be given a chance which is depressing
Albo_eagle

Goal difference should not matter much as if a team finished with three points it means they lost two games and only won one songoal difference should be negative for all really. Group D,E,F are our best hopes. We will go through i hope. I will be in Lyon and if we win it will feel wierd not knowing uf we should celebrate like crazy or not.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albo_eagle wrote:Goal difference should not matter much as if a team finished with three points it means they lost two games and only won one songoal difference should be negative for all really. Group D,E,F are our best hopes. We will go through i hope. I will be in Lyon and if we win it will feel wierd not knowing uf we should celebrate like crazy or not.
If all third placed teams will have 3 or more points you see goal difference obviously.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kuqezijeti wrote:Not if we put in Veseli in the last minute. Still don't understand why de Biazi done that

I don't understand why there is so much negativity about Veseli, i don't really blame him for goal. People see that Griezmann is unmarked but there is traffic in defense, Matuidi also attacked first post and Mavraj was after him. To be fair it is Agolli and Lenjani fault for this cheap goal, they was both sleeping , We were a bit unlucky because Rami made a world class cross in his first attempt and it is ironic because we survived great services of Payet in set pieces, Giroud wasted at least four headers during whole night.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information