Albania vs Romania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What a game. Unbelievable. When Sadiku scored i thought the roof was going to blow off the stadium. Unforgettable.
artan

Memushaj actually has been playing well with the NT since the France friendly back in November 2014. I've been always a fan of him since then and I think he's got the qualities to play in a defensive/counter attacking system. The only time he struggles is when Di Biasi tries to use him as a winger or a very pure offensive player(like a secondary striker when he started against Armenia). But when we bunker and playing counter attacking football he's great playing ahead of two holding midfielders.

Cana can still be a good 3rd CB to have and a spot starter here and there. He's been getting shitted on lately but he's still featured in more club games than any other CB we have on the roster and he's still a class act. You've former superliga rejects calling out Di Biasi in the past for not starting them but the guy who was our icon and leader handled the benching like a professional. The Ajeti-Cana partnership was pretty good when they paired as well.
  • Information