[Euro 2016] All combinations that favour Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ErliBird

I think Hungary upsets Portugal. Portugal are intensely frustrated and are a dumpster fire of a team when it comes to teams who should perform well on a good day.
KelmendVllazni

Germany should be up 3-0, I thought we were a lucky team, holy f***!
Dallku

Muller is a dick. He's missing sitters for fun.

Basically if Turkey-Czech doesn't end in a draw or a 1-0 Turkish win the boys can pack their bags.
Dallku

ErliBird wrote:I think Hungary upsets Portugal. Portugal are intensely frustrated and are a dumpster fire of a team when it comes to teams who should perform well on a good day.

Problem is that Portugal is creating A LOT of chances and missing them. Matter of time before a Ronaldo scores at least one. Hungary is already qualified to the next stage and a motivated Portugal is way too much for them.
Dallku

Need one more before half time. Feels like Germany can score at will against this team but they are missing too many easy ones.
Mbreti i Kosoves

Germany could easily be up 4-0 right now.
Albo_eagle

Germany could of had 4 in that first half alone.
KelmendVllazni

Germany will most likely win 3-0 and we'll regret that Payet goal for the rest of our lives...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Just realized Italy has already secured first place and might play subs vs Ireland.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Just realized Italy has already secured first place and might play subs vs Ireland.

Yeah but their subs will want to prove themselves and should still be good enough to get at least a draw. Not worried about that and Belgium's match. The Turkey game later on will determine a lot.
  • Information