[Euro 2016] All combinations that favour Albania

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

AlMadman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'm damn ashamed Albania didn't win the tournament. What a bunch of money grabbing kunts. How dare these superstars fail like that? This is the worse Albania has done in international football. I remember when we qualified for the last world cup, we managed to beat better teams than switzerland and france. What a shame.

ps. Lenjanis "miss" was actually off-side, also Sadiku miss was just as bad as Gashi. Just thought I'd refresh some peoples memories.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I've watched the match from 2 different sources, and both commentators were railing the entire game about Lenjani's miss. Weird that only you caught on to that offside.

And apparently choking = superstar.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Princ

AlMadman

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I've watched the match from 2 different sources, and both commentators were railing the entire game about Lenjani's miss. Weird that only you caught on to that offside.
I really cant be arsed to open premier, load the the game, cut it, and make a lovely 10x repeated GIF just for you.
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:And apparently choking = superstar.
Hence why they are out of the tournament just after three matches. What's so confusing?
AlMadman

Princ wrote:It was offside but he didn't know that (neither did any other players) till after he sky it lol .. And you can't have your winger that stupid to get called offside when ur 4 on 1
Nothing excuses his bad finishing. He should be ridiculed. I think he was the worst player for us.
  • Information