Albanian teams in Europe 2015-2016!

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Emiljano Vila had agents connected to the FA that's why he got to the NT.

Agolli on the other side was great tonight.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Shkendija never had a player in any of Kombetarja teams Mevlan Murati joined Shpresa when he was playing at Partizani, when he went to Shkendija he switched and is playing now for Macedonia. I would supported Shkendija but there is nothing albanian in that club beside the fans who are part time nationalists and hypocrites. Albanian players who represent Macedonia are masochists, i can't describe otherwise their desire to represent VENTILLATOR state. I can understand football is a profession and albanians utilize MK national team for individual affirmation but the hatred towards albanian players is so obvious. I remember very well when Ibraimi scored a screamer against Denmark, Komiti was chanting after that goal "Mrtav siptar, dobar siptar" but that seems isn't a reason for players to boycott Macedonia.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Ari
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lost from the Gent was expected.Shkendija today did what Kombetarja never did 30K Albanians in stadium,to not talk about other Albanian teams for them is Sci-Fi.
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote:Shkendija never had a player in any of Kombetarja teams Mevlan Murati joined Shpresa when he was playing at Partizani, when he went to Shkendija he switched and is playing now for Macedonia. I would supported Shkendija but there is nothing albanian in that club beside the fans who are part time nationalists and hypocrites. Albanian players who represent Macedonia are masochists, i can't describe otherwise their desire to represent VENTILLATOR state. I can understand football is a profession and albanians utilize MK national team for individual affirmation but the hatred towards albanian players is so obvious. I remember very well when Ibraimi scored a screamer against Denmark, Komiti was chanting after that goal "Mrtav siptar, dobar siptar" but that seems isn't a reason for players to boycott Macedonia.

Well said. It's hard to support that team. All those coefficient points they get for winning go to their Slavic masters and that slavic league. We talk shit about Kosovo NT but I feel more comfortable supporting Kosovo than Shkendija/Macedonia NT.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Ari wrote:Lost from the Gent was expected.Shkendija today did what Kombetarja never did 30K Albanians in stadium,to not talk about other Albanian teams for them is Sci-Fi.

Why expected? West Ham got eliminated at home today to a Romanian team.

Kombetarja had close to 40k in Lyon for the Romani game ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF.KORAB

Dallku wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:Shkendija never had a player in any of Kombetarja teams Mevlan Murati joined Shpresa when he was playing at Partizani, when he went to Shkendija he switched and is playing now for Macedonia. I would supported Shkendija but there is nothing albanian in that club beside the fans who are part time nationalists and hypocrites. Albanian players who represent Macedonia are masochists, i can't describe otherwise their desire to represent VENTILLATOR state. I can understand football is a profession and albanians utilize MK national team for individual affirmation but the hatred towards albanian players is so obvious. I remember very well when Ibraimi scored a screamer against Denmark, Komiti was chanting after that goal "Mrtav siptar, dobar siptar" but that seems isn't a reason for players to boycott Macedonia.

Well said. It's hard to support that team. All those coefficient points they get for winning go to their Slavic masters and that slavic league. We talk shit about Kosovo NT but I feel more comfortable supporting Kosovo than Shkendija/Macedonia NT.
All were not Shkendija fans but many support from groups from whole Kosova, Shkupi, Kumanova, Presheva, Dibra, Gostivar, Manastir/Prespa and also one minibus from Tirana.

When we play against these FYROM gypsies i expect same thing even thought its going to be played near Bulgarian border.
Sharri

Lol, I would supported Shkendija but there is nothing albanian in that club beside the fans who are part time nationalists and hypocrites?????? That is ridiculous, Under yugoslav times, a group of Albs from mahalle Cetinske in Tetove formed the club and alot of them got sent to jail for it. When yugo collapsed, they started the club again, keeping the same ALBANIAN name, with the ALBANIAN colors. The tifoz use the name Ballist because many from Tetove fought on that side. KF Shkupi and KF Bashkimi also has a similar history in regards to it's Alb roots. Had Shkendija won and gone to the group stages, it would have killed the macos, knowing that the first club from the Macedonian league to compete in a European comp was an Albanian club. It's disgusting that Albs would disregard the Alb clubs in Macedonia, especially when the clubs have a history of struggle against the shkije.
Princ

+1
KF.KORAB

edit
KF.KORAB

edit
  • Information