Albanian teams in Europe 2015-2016!

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:Wow Shkendija conceded in the last minute to lose the game 2-1 away at Gent. They are defintely still in it.
Was a perfect game plan from them. They play like Barcelona, never seen an Albanian club at that level. They deserve to get EL groups this year , the company Ecolog got the team in concession and is building the new stadium. Those money from Europa League groups would be perfect to increase the level of the team and build infrastructure in Tetove. That would help albanian football as the FA lately keeps an eye to albanians in Macedonia. Jasir Asani and Aliji will keep that left flank alone for the upcoming decade as i don't see Agolli goind on till the end of the upcoming qualifiers :)
Pjetër

It's amazing how much more professional Shkendija is than any team in the Albanian league in terms of their presentation on social media. When you go on their Facebook and Instagram accounts or their website it actually feels like they are a proper football club. Good for them.
Jari

But why the can't join the Albanian federation?It's sad that they can't contribute to the country and FYR exploits them.It could boost our football undoubtedly.
Jari

But why the can't join the Albanian federation?It's sad that they can't contribute to the country and FYR exploits them.It could boost our football undoubtedly.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote:When you go on their Facebook and Instagram accounts or their website it actually feels like they are a proper football club. Good for them.
Well they have a decent following. Didn't they bring like 4-500 fans in their away game to the Czech Republic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KF.KORAB

Plako wrote:
Pjetër wrote:When you go on their Facebook and Instagram accounts or their website it actually feels like they are a proper football club. Good for them.
Well they have a decent following. Didn't they bring like 4-500 fans in their away game to the Czech Republic?

Yep and around 150 made the trip to Belgium (+2200 km) at the moment the most sucessfull team and most supported Albanian team in Europe.
KF.KORAB

Jari wrote:But why the can't join the Albanian federation?It's sad that they can't contribute to the country and FYR exploits them.It could boost our football undoubtedly.
Having Albanian team in FYROM league is a sign to show that this country also belong to us, we are around 30% in this country so if we start leaving all institutions it's a sign of weakness and the slavic scum are just waiting for this.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Lazim Destani is serious businessman, advisor is now Fali Ramadani, so i won't be surprised if i will see Shkendija in Champions League soon . I saw the match against Gent but i wasn't impressed at all. Shkendija got a early goal from freekick but If it wasn't for Zahov who made couple of sick saves they would been down by 3 goals.I think their european adventure is already over for them but next year they will be much stronger. Albanian clubs can't be compared with Shkendija, they are owned mostly by poor guys who try to get 'rich' through match fixing. Prosecutors and judges in Albania aren't interested in investing in sports so there won't be any improvement soon. We should not forget that Shkendija is 'macedonian club', their players soon will face our national team as opponents. I respect ballistat for support they give to Kombetarja but unfortunately they are bunch of hypocrites who attack Jasir Asani the only guy who represents Albania from macedonian championship. Shkendija got more coverage than Partizani even from albanian media, i don't believe is a support for albanian 'representative' in Mk but typical asslicking for a rich guys as Destani family.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Shkendija got more coverage than Partizani even from albanian media, i don't believe is a support for albanian 'representative' in Mk but typical asslicking for a rich guys as Destani family.

I thought it was because of Shakohoxha's newfound nationalism. lmaoo

He's even calling Macedonia's stadium "Adem Jashari"
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:I thought it was because of Shakohoxha's newfound nationalism. lmaoo

He's even calling Macedonia's stadium "Adem Jashari"
Shako strikes me as a snake oil salesmen, willing to say anything that will earn him a few qindarka.

I still tip my hat to him for calling their stadium "Adem Jashari". Confused the hell out of me when I was watching the highlights :)

• Information