Albanian teams in Europe 2015-2016!

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Ari

ZenMaster wrote:Lazim Destani is serious businessman, advisor is now Fali Ramadani, so i won't be surprised if i will see Shkendija in Champions League soon . I saw the match against Gent but i wasn't impressed at all. Shkendija got a early goal from freekick but If it wasn't for Zahov who made couple of sick saves they would been down by 3 goals.I think their european adventure is already over for them but next year they will be much stronger. Albanian clubs can't be compared with Shkendija, they are owned mostly by poor guys who try to get 'rich' through match fixing. Prosecutors and judges in Albania aren't interested in investing in sports so there won't be any improvement soon. We should not forget that Shkendija is 'macedonian club', their players soon will face our national team as opponents. I respect ballistat for support they give to Kombetarja but unfortunately they are bunch of hypocrites who attack Jasir Asani the only guy who represents Albania from macedonian championship. Shkendija got more coverage than Partizani even from albanian media, i don't believe is a support for albanian 'representative' in Mk but typical asslicking for a rich guys as Destani family.
Ballistet are the most nationalist group in Albania.We fought and we will fight for the name Albania.And yeah if you saying that we attacked Jasir Asani,of course that we did.He plays for our number one opponent Vardar and as long as he's playing there we'll attack him.
And there's a lot of players from Albanian superliga what they play or used to play for NT and they were still attacked from the other team fans..So what you saying doesn't make sense

Tetove,
Shqiperi
Plako
Team: Partizani

Ari wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:Lazim Destani is serious businessman, advisor is now Fali Ramadani, so i won't be surprised if i will see Shkendija in Champions League soon . I saw the match against Gent but i wasn't impressed at all. Shkendija got a early goal from freekick but If it wasn't for Zahov who made couple of sick saves they would been down by 3 goals.I think their european adventure is already over for them but next year they will be much stronger. Albanian clubs can't be compared with Shkendija, they are owned mostly by poor guys who try to get 'rich' through match fixing. Prosecutors and judges in Albania aren't interested in investing in sports so there won't be any improvement soon. We should not forget that Shkendija is 'macedonian club', their players soon will face our national team as opponents. I respect ballistat for support they give to Kombetarja but unfortunately they are bunch of hypocrites who attack Jasir Asani the only guy who represents Albania from macedonian championship. Shkendija got more coverage than Partizani even from albanian media, i don't believe is a support for albanian 'representative' in Mk but typical asslicking for a rich guys as Destani family.
Ballistet are the most nationalist group in Albania.We fought and we will fight for the name Albania.And yeah if you saying that we attacked Jasir Asani,of course that we did.He plays for our number one opponent Vardar and as long as he's playing there we'll attack him.
And there's a lot of players from Albanian superliga what they play or used to play for NT and they were still attacked from the other team fans..So what you saying doesn't make sense

Tetove,
Shqiperi
I have to agree with you. Attacking a player who plays for your main opponent is normal in football, no matter which NT he played for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Princ

Dallku wrote:
ZenMaster wrote: Shkendija got more coverage than Partizani even from albanian media, i don't believe is a support for albanian 'representative' in Mk but typical asslicking for a rich guys as Destani family.

I thought it was because of Shakohoxha's newfound nationalism. lmaoo

He's even calling Macedonia's stadium "Adem Jashari"
Looool
KF.KORAB

Champions League women Qualification.

PAOK women 1:1 Hajvalia women.

In the group there is also Apollon Limassol (Cyprus) and Klaksvik (Faroe Islands)
KF.KORAB

Plako wrote:
Ari wrote:

Tetove,
Shqiperi
I have to agree with you. Attacking a player who plays for your main opponent is normal in football, no matter which NT he played for.

in Poland they even kill them

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/huliga ... es-rivale/
Ari

^^Lol.Thank you
Tomorrow is the game against Gent,it's expected more than 20k people in the stadium.We only need to score a goal what is gonna bring us to a group stage of course we don't have to concede any,anyway it's gonna be tough.
Ballistet are doing great job.Now we have two official undergroups outside of Tetove with that from Oher and now from Presheve,very soon and Ballistet Kumanove.
After our NT seems like Shkendija it's becoming the second NT of Albanians.I hope that in the future we'll have Ballistet Tirane and Kosove aswell.
Plako

Ari wrote:^^Lol.Thank you
Tomorrow is the game against Gent,it's expected more than 20k people in the stadium.We only need to score a goal what is gonna bring us to a group stage of course we don't have to concede any,anyway it's gonna be tough.
Ballistet are doing great job.Now we have two official undergroups outside of Tetove with that from Oher and now from Presheve,very soon and Ballistet Kumanove.
After our NT seems like Shkendija it's becoming the second NT of Albanians.I hope that in the future we'll have Ballistet Tirane and Kosove aswell.

Yeah great job by Shkendija and Ballistet. Hope they go through, although it's gonna be a tough order.

Best of luck.

Princ

Anyone have a link for th partizani game
Plako

f***, Shkendija down 1-0 :(
Dallku

Shkendija never had a chance. All this hype for them is too exaggerated. They were lucky to play very weak opponents in the previous rounds.

Partizani finished on a good result (0-0) their European adventure. Unfortunately they didn't score again and they didn't look like scoring. I think they scored like 1 goal in their last 6?? Just horrible offensively but good organization and spirit.

Alban Hoxha was great -- saving many sitters. He needs to start against Morocco.

Trashi reminds me a lot of Taulant Xhaka. Identical players. Just don't let him take set pieces. I think De Biasi will call him up but he got injured today.

I don't know how Emiljano Vila has 26 caps for Albania. Just amazing. What a horrible player man. Wow.
  • Information