Road to Russia WC 2018 !

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Euro finals are over and it's time to start talking about Russia now! The qualifiers start in no time , two months vacations and our players should be fit to start another cycle . Much more difficult than the last one knowing that we have teams like Spain and Italy in our group but the hope dies last. Hopefully De Biasi will start testing other striker like Manaj, Ajeti and why not even Avdiaj. Image
Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Should of let me open this thread as i currently have a 100% record ;p

On a serious note i think the key players for this campaign should be Hysaj, Ajeti, Kaçe, Rashica and then maybe Avdijaj, Manaj, Zeneli, Sadiku, Xhaka, Abrashi.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What road....
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Pjetër

Lot of potholes to say the least...
Dallku

http://www.syri.net/2016/06/24/nisin-pe ... -ekipin-1/

If this is true then Xhaka will be a significant loss but I saw it coming when he wasn't even on the bench vs Romania. Not surprised if he's gone.

Gashi can leave. Not a loss.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote:http://www.syri.net/2016/06/24/nisin-pe ... -ekipin-1/

If this is true then Xhaka will be a significant loss but I saw it coming when he wasn't even on the bench vs Romania. Not surprised if he's gone.

Gashi can leave. Not a loss.
Ah come on ! Did you write that? It seems bullshit thought , amateur journalist.
Dallku

It looks like a shady source so it could be bullshit but..... we'll see soon.
Albo_eagle

Lol that is just someone writing his personal feelings, because i am sure Xhaka came over to him and told him all this.
KF.KORAB

That's why i keep saying we are worst than gypsies, those players have no education and have no honour and they choose countries as they would hesistate between Pepsi or Coca-Cola.

I hope someday Gypsies will have their own country therefor some of our players will apply to play there.
Kuqezijeti

De Biasi will continue with the likes of Lila. Kukeli. Agolli as he is to afraid to play offensive football. This is evident with Kace whos been there for 3 years and mostly has come off the bench, our best midfielder in the team and yet still doesn't make the starting 11. So
I don't see him using Rashica either and will potentially lose him. Januzaj wouldn't of made the starting 11 either. De Biazi
Is a poison, who will lose us quality players cuz he's an ametour
  • Information