Road to Russia WC 2018 !

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Jari wrote:Wouldn't get on this.If they ever played against each other I'd put all my money on a draw.FYR's level is not as high as people here tend to say.They have been overhyped a lot of time at this forum,which they shouldn't.Now if you compare Albanian team with them,they could have a slight advantage,more or less.But no way they are considered as decent/solid team.

No way Macedonia is slightly above us. We would crush them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jari
Has thanked: 0

You never know.If we play against them as favorites and somehow won't win,you'll see people here trashtalking the NT because they'd have lost or have a draw as well.

Jari wrote:You never know.If we play against them as favorites and somehow won't win,you'll see people here trashtalking the NT because they'd have lost or have a draw as well.

I used think think like that too but this team has been able to manage to get results now against poorer teams. 10 years ago I'd have said we'd be losing against Macedonia. But the ball is round so you're right in that respect, you never know.

Plako

Jari wrote:You never know.If we play against them as favorites and somehow won't win,you'll see people here trashtalking the NT because they'd have lost or have a draw as well.

I used think think like that too but this team has been able to manage to get results now against poorer teams. 10 years ago I'd have said we'd be losing against Macedonia. But the ball is round so you're right in that respect, you never know.

Dallku

Macedonia is basically Armenia from the last qualifiers. Some nice attacking players but lacking that core and defensive stability. I think Albania will win against them.
Jari

Well I don't think that the point is to focus on winning FYR,but how we'll manage to get results from Spain/Italy.Taking into account that more or less Spain and Italy we'll have some draws when they'll play each other,we firstly need to pull a good fight in our home court against Italy.Considering the fact that only one team will qualify automatically,this time chances are limited-non-existent I would say-,even if we make it to the playoffs which is rather than impossible.People don't need to overreact when this happens,and got mind-blinding.The real power of this team is the 4th place,ranking with the player's quality or 3rd if we upset Israel.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Jari wrote:Well I don't think that the point is to focus on winning FYR,but how we'll manage to get results from Spain/Italy.Taking into account that more or less Spain and Italy we'll have some draws when they'll play each other,we firstly need to pull a good fight in our home court against Italy.Considering the fact that only one team will qualify automatically,this time chances are limited-non-existent I would say-,even if we make it to the playoffs which is rather than impossible.People don't need to overreact when this happens,and got mind-blinding.The real power of this team is the 4th place,ranking with the player's quality or 3rd if we upset Israel.
Wtf 4th place? Israel isn't some world class side buddy. We can definitely beat them.
Jari

3rd place does not bring the qualification either.And dude,Israel has a solid team,wins shouldn't been taken for granted (at least away)
Dallku

De Biasi is interested in Lorenc Trashi.

He's pretty much the typical De Biasi player. No technique, warrior spirit, "bulldog".
Plako

Dallku wrote:De Biasi is interested in Lorenc Trashi.

He's pretty much the typical De Biasi player. No technique, warrior spirit, "bulldog".

Valon Berisha mentioned Trashi as the player who impressed him the most during the CL qualifiers.

• Information