Donis Avdijaj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

I think De Biasi should call him too. He is only 18 and already playing as a starter in an league that is at least comparable with The Croatian one where our main strikers play. What difference does it make if it is him or Sadiku, both will be benchwarmers. Sadiku can't get any min at Zurich anyway. I was surprised he was called and not Kapllani last game.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

IndritFieri wrote:I think De Biasi should call him too. He is only 18 and already playing as a starter in an league that is at least comparable with The Croatian one where our main strikers play. What difference does it make if it is him or Sadiku, both will be benchwarmers. Sadiku can't get any min at Zurich anyway. I was surprised he was called and not Kapllani last game.
I'd rather have Sadiku on the bench than Kapllani because he's younger and has some potential. But Avdijaj > Sadiku's spot on the bench anyday.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I think De Biasi will call him for our next friendly. We need an opponent of our level appart from the France friendly in june so more players would have playing time. Bulgaria is a good choice if they confirm it, saw their match against Italy and they were pretty solid. Please no more Malta , Georgia or Azerbaijan.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Genti wrote:
I'd rather have Sadiku on the bench than Kapllani because he's younger and has some potential.
I think Kapllani got his final call against Italy. I don't think we will see him again.

Only ones left is Curri and Bulku.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

His goal and both his assists.

He needs to be called up.

y_txVLTLNLs
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Amazing goal and amazing asists.
I think he decided to play for Kosova, so i think now it will be very difficult. I heard that his father is still offended by De Biasi so won't be easy convince him. If we want him we should already make his passport and also ask permission to change national team.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

Migjeni wrote:His goal and both his assists.

y_txVLTLNLs
Such a clinical finish on that goal. Agreed, we need to call him up.
artan

Looked like Messi in those highlights

As for his father that could just be a tactic in trying to put pressure in getting his son called up. I thought we should have called up him awhile ago and now it's a no brainier in calling him up. Seems to be more of an attacking midfielder than an actual striker though.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Migjeni wrote:His goal and both his assists.

y_txVLTLNLs
what a goal...the assist was brilliant as well
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I know this is only the Austrian league, but those highlights were incredible. He should be on top of the list of players DB should call up. Get him before Germany or FFK try to pull something.
  • Information