Donis Avdijaj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Some sources reporting he's expected to be starting for Germany U-21 soon.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

meh, you win some you lose some. mostly lose some though in albania's case.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

This is expected to happen since De Biasi is waiting for him to be world class.

Good teams like USA and Germany cap players with a questionable future just to potentially increase their talent pool. I guess Albania is too good for that.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Shpati wrote:This is expected to happen since De Biasi is waiting for him to be world class.

Good teams like USA and Germany cap players with a questionable future just to potentially increase their talent pool. I guess Albania is too good for that.
We still don't know what DB is thinking, and if he has some basic football logic, he would call him up for the next friendly. But the least he could do is call his family to reassure them that he's interested and that Avdijaj has a spot on the team.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Drejtori i Sturmit: Avdijaj kthehet në Shcalke? Mësohet brenda dy javësh

Tri ndeshje dhe gola në secilën prej tyre. Në një intervistë të dhënë për mediat vendëse, drejtori i Sturmit, Gerald Goldbrih ka thurur elozhe për talentin kosovar, Donis Avdijaj.

“Kam besim se Donisi do të bëhet një lojtar i madh. Për këtë, do të doja që Avdijaj të qëndronte me ne sa më gjatë. Pavarësisht dëshirës tonë, mendoj që Shalke do të mund të bëjë një vend në skuadër për një talent si Avdijaj. Diçka që do të mësohet brenda dy javëve”, ka deklaruar drejtori i përgjithshëm i Sturmit, Gerald Goldbrih.

Derisa ai po shkëlqen me Sturmin, e ardhmja e tij në aspektin e përfaqësueses, mbetet e paqartë.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

DigBick wrote:Some sources reporting he's expected to be starting for Germany U-21 soon.
In his most difficult moment he was begging our national team to help him but De Biasi refused so i have impression that we have lost him forever.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:
DigBick wrote:Some sources reporting he's expected to be starting for Germany U-21 soon.
In his most difficult moment he was begging our national team to help him but De Biasi refused so i have impression that we have lost him forever.
We should have cap-tied him this year but he's still young and I feel like Ganiu likes to bring in players who are loyal to him and keep a tight knit unit. I mean look how long it took for Gashi to make his debut and he still brought in Salihi vs Armenia, a player who I think should not be called up anymore. It's like Low with Germany who keeps calling up Klose and Podolski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Does he even have an alb pass? You can't call a player only because he's rated highly. That would open an unwanted precedend, with every talented player afterwards.

If he and his family decide now to back off. It will just show their character, nothing new to us.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

lol this guy took pictures of himself with Albanian shirts, flags, wrote stuff like how he loves Albania and would love play for us soon. People are also spamming his Fb page with thuaj po shqiperise. He can't back out now, or he'll face huge backlash from the public.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

He scored two goals in a 4-4 draw today. He's scored in three matches out of four so far.

The guy is on fire. I really hope he can keep it up.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information