Albanian traitors thread

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

KF.KORAB wrote:Kjo kombetarja e Kosoves eshte bere qellimisht nga UDBA-shet Shqiptar qe bashkpunojne me Beogradin per percarjen e Shqiptareve dhe me se shumti per zhdukjen e kombit Shqiptar.

Vdekje tradhtareve !

Vdekje familjes Shala
Vdekje rraces magjype e Milot Rashices
Vdekje familjes Meha.

Shqiperia eshte e Shqiptareve ! Jemi popull i mallkum, kafsh ne themel sdi cte them, Kemi deshtu qe prej kohen e Lidhjes se Lezhes. Nuk ka ma Shqiptar.
Nuk eshte Kombetare eshte ekip Perfaqesues. Si cdo shtet edhe Kosova tani ka të drejten e saj të perfaqesohet ne arenen sportive. Nuk e kuptoj pse flet me kaq mllef dhe mallkon nje popull tjeter në nje kohe qe ben thirrje per vdekje per nje ceshtje futbolli. Eshte absurde.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doc
Team: FK Dinamo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KF.KORAB wrote: Kjo kombetarja e Kosoves eshte bere qellimisht nga UDBA-shet Shqiptar qe bashkpunojne me Beogradin per percarjen e Shqiptareve dhe me se shumti per zhdukjen e kombit Shqiptar.

Vdekje tradhtareve !

Vdekje familjes Shala
Vdekje rraces magjype e Milot Rashices
Vdekje familjes Meha.

Shqiperia eshte e Shqiptareve ! Jemi popull i mallkum, kafsh ne themel sdi cte them, Kemi deshtu qe prej kohen e Lidhjes se Lezhes. Nuk ka ma Shqiptar.
WTF? Ca te boni familja e ktyre me daj?
Eshte lufta finale
vendimtare mbi ne
Internacionale
Do te jet nje bote e re

I am very surprised that you missed ONE PLAYER IN Particular . Its not as bad if u choose Western countries . Like The ones who represented Switzerland because at least they refer back to albanian oftenly . However its a problem if they chose Greece but that one player that you missed out and this player definitely deserves the number one spot is Miralem Sulejmani Who chose to play for Serbia and also going as far as saying i feel serbian and proud to play for my home country . Rememver he was kosovar
Vata1o

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:16 pm I am very surprised that you missed ONE PLAYER IN Particular . Its not as bad if u choose Western countries . Like The ones who represented Switzerland because at least they refer back to albanian oftenly . However its a problem if they chose Greece but that one player that you missed out and this player definitely deserves the number one spot is Miralem Sulejmani Who chose to play for Serbia and also going as far as saying i feel serbian and proud to play for my home country . Rememver he was kosovar
He's a muslim goran slav you noob.

There's no problem if an albo is raised in Greece and decides to represent it, that doesn't make em traitors, unpatriotic or unnationalistic very much but that should weight on their parents and how they're brought up more than on the footballers. The ones that played the our NT to put pressure on the ones they wanted to play for are the worst and this why Behrami is called magjup.
artan

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:16 pm I am very surprised that you missed ONE PLAYER IN Particular . Its not as bad if u choose Western countries . Like The ones who represented Switzerland because at least they refer back to albanian oftenly . However its a problem if they chose Greece but that one player that you missed out and this player definitely deserves the number one spot is Miralem Sulejmani Who chose to play for Serbia and also going as far as saying i feel serbian and proud to play for my home country . Rememver he was kosovar
Sulejmani and Ljajic are both brainwashed. Regardless they're both idiots playing for Serbia. When Serbia scored against us in Elbasan their whole squad was throwing up the three finger salute which was a gesture for Serbian genocide in Bosnia and Kosova. I feel bad for them. These goaran/bosniaks/muslim slavs are a weird bunch. On one hand the Serbs genocide them but then they have side with the Serbs against Albanians.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Is Zhergova a traitor?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albanian Damien wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:01 am Is Zhergova a traitor?
As long as he plays for Kosova he is not. Actually i think we never had him. Same day news came out he was considering to play for us the Kosova fa came out with a statement that he was in their plans. He made it public just to put pressure on their fa so they could call him.

Albanian Damien wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:01 am Is Zhergova a traitor?
Yes he is. The kunt chose Kosova(his parents birth place) over his own birthplace (Germany). :rrokullisem:
Princ

Tell me the lotto numbers while you're at it.
  • Information