Albanian traitors thread

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Plako wrote:
Dallku wrote:The only traitor is Mergim Brahimi because he was part of the Albanian NT for 2 years and then switched to Switzerland. If you're part of a national team and jump ship, you're the closest thing to a "traitor".
Then that would make Pyrros Dimas and Leonidas Sabanis as bigger traitors than Brahimi :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well technically yes but in weightlifting your NT is your entire career. For Pyrro and Sabanis' case, you could've gone to Greece and have an actual career or stay with Albania and train in some basement with rats and barely have any money for food. I jthink Pyrros is a traitor based on his anti-Albo interviews but I don't really care that he looked for a better life. In soccer there is no excuse... You don't depend on the NT to feed you and it actually gives some fatass bonuses if anything.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:31 pm

Dallku wrote:Well technically yes but in weightlifting your NT is your entire career. For Pyrro and Sabanis' case, you could've gone to Greece and have an actual career or stay with Albania and train in some basement with rats and barely have any money for food. I jthink Pyrros is a traitor based on his anti-Albo interviews but I don't really care that he looked for a better life. In soccer there is no excuse... You don't depend on the NT to feed you and it actually gives some fatass bonuses if anything.
Agreed. honestly I used to hate Pirro for what he did but now it doesn't even bother me in the slightest. Maybe it's just a case of "Cudia me e madhe tre dite zgjat" or that I'm just getting older and some of the stuff that used to bother me as a youth just doesn't bother me anymore. So what that he spoke against Albania, that's just him endearing himself to the Greek nationalists. Also, the whole "Himara is Greek" used to bother me too but now I couldn't care less now, it's just a few villages who want to speak Greek so let them speak it. We got bigger things to worry about on the national agenda, like Kosova and Albanians in Macedonia, and we shouldn't worry about 4-5 villages in Breg.
KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Astrit Ajdarevic (Sweden) half traitor. He just scored for Sweden against Colombia (2-2) at Olympics .
Plako

Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:12 am

Hey Korab found another "traitor" you can add to your list :)

http://olympics.nbcsports.com/2016/05/1 ... -shooting/
artan

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:54 pm

KF.KORAB wrote:Astrit Ajdarevic (Sweden) half traitor. He just scored for Sweden against Colombia (2-2) at Olympics .
Lol, Albania could have capped this guy if we wanted to up until this past Olympic game. He's not good enough for Sweden nor Albania. Good for him playing in the olypmics.
Dallku

Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:52 pm

He was never a good player. People assume he's good because his name ended in "vic". :D
KF.KORAB

Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Alban Meha
Milot Rashica (even thought he is a gypy)
Herolind Shala.

Vdekje tradhtareve !

New names are comming soon, there will be no more Albanian country within few years. Taht's the main goal of the so -called Albanian politicians.
Plako

Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:32 am

KF.KORAB wrote:Alban Meha
Herolind Shala.

Vdekje tradhtareve !

New names are comming soon, there will be no more Albanian country within few years. Taht's the main goal of the so -called Albanian politicians.
Tradhtareve? C'mon dude seriously

KF.KORAB

Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:10 am

Plako wrote:
KF.KORAB wrote:Alban Meha
Herolind Shala.

Vdekje tradhtareve !

Tradhtareve? C'mon dude seriously

Kjo kombetarja e Kosoves eshte bere qellimisht nga UDBA-shet Shqiptar qe bashkpunojne me Beogradin per percarjen e Shqiptareve dhe me se shumti per zhdukjen e kombit Shqiptar.

Vdekje tradhtareve !

Vdekje familjes Shala
Vdekje rraces magjype e Milot Rashices
Vdekje familjes Meha.

Shqiperia eshte e Shqiptareve ! Jemi popull i mallkum, kafsh ne themel sdi cte them, Kemi deshtu qe prej kohen e Lidhjes se Lezhes. Nuk ka ma Shqiptar.
Migjeni

Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:23 am

^^ You're the worst kind of traitor. You left your country and you hold another country's flag on your avatar while calling others traitors. That makes you the worst kind of of hypocritical traitor.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information