Re: Exodus 2.0 - Kombetarja

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Leandro

Po pra! Problemi im nuk ka qënë kurrë aq me vetë këta, megjithse më kanë neverit, por me ata njerëz që i trajtojnë si heronj, sikur na paskan çliru nga sunduesi. Këta kanë bërë zgjedhjen e tyre dhe absolutisht nuk janë tradhtarë. Por nëse Januzaj nuk e ndien veten as 1% Shqiptar e ne i vëmë shpresat tona te ai, pastaj nga zhgënjimi e shpallim tradhëtar. Pa lidhje!

Këta mund të jenë legena por tradhëtarë është pa lidhje. Për sa i përket të ardhmes, ekipi U21 po ecën shumë mirë dhe kemi çdo arsye të shpresojmë.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Dallku

Mergim Vojvoda ------> Kosovo.

They get a technically gifted RB who's a starter in the Belgian league so he has some upside. Defensively he has issues but might improve.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

^^ Vojvoda is from Kosova Mitrovica region . Following his paesans Meha&Rama route . So that's why he wasn't present with our U21 in Greece. Good to know. Our FA now should talk with all kosovo albanians in our youth teams to clear it once and for all, keeping only the ones that swear allegiance to our team . No need to waste money for scouting , promoting, vacancy and travel for players that won't be part of our future program. Focus on Albanians from Macedonia, our diaspora and eventually on albanians from Kosove who come by their own will without tempting them. Hopefully Avdijaj will play for us althrough it seems most of the players that switched from Albania will also be benchwarmers there. There was a player who plays in Scotland that asked to switch also, don't recall his name.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Now we know how Switzerland feels ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Erik

Nga e ka emrin ku?

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote:I'd take that Xhaka interview with a grain of salt. Kinda doubt Panorama Sport has contacts with him. They probably DM'd a fake Xhaka profile on FB or instagram thinking it was the real one. Not the first time they do shit like this. They can't tell which profiles are real or not.
:lol:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
KF.KORAB

Elvir Maloku will choose Kosova.

Tradhtarus exodus is only the beggining.

Albania will soon play with local league players. Remember what i say.
artan

KF.KORAB wrote:Elvir Maloku will choose Kosova.

Tradhtarus exodus is only the beggining.

Albania will soon play with local league players. Remember what i say.
Losing Rashica was a big blow. Maloku? Is he even a talent?

I'm fairly certain Cekici and Bardhi from the youth teams are just as good of a talent anyways.
Leandro

I'm not convinced of Rashica. I had heared so much about him but when i finally saw him, he was totally shit. It may have been a bad day at the office, but ffs it was against Qatar wtf. Maybe im wrong and he will be a great player idk.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
  • Information