Re: Exodus 2.0 - Kombetarja

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Great news. Rashica has decided to play for Kosovo(very soon it will be made public). Huge blessing in disguise, easily the most overrated talent around.
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

well these news just vanish any chance Albania might have had to qualify for the wc18.
Kuqezijeti

Ja qifsha nanen atij de biazit
Migjeni

I would never have done it, but I understand why he did it. He was one - if not - the best Albanian footballers last year, but still he wasn't included in the team for the Euros. Fucking De Biasi.

PS. I like how he calls it a 'perfaqesuese' and not a 'kombtare'. That's a positive in all this negative shit.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:Great news. Rashica has decided to play for Kosovo(very soon it will be made public). Huge blessing in disguise, easily the most overrated talent around.
I knew you have inside FSHF info :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako

vata10 wrote:well these news just vanish any chance Albania might have had to qualify for the wc18.
You cannot go lower than 0% chance
Plako

Migjeni wrote:I would never have done it, but I understand why he did it. He was one - if not - the best Albanian footballers last year, but still he wasn't included in the team for the Euros. Fucking De Biasi.

PS. I like how he calls it a 'perfaqesuese' and not a 'kombtare'. That's a positive in all this negative shit.
That was easily one of the best statements I've read by Albanian footballers. He's handled the decision to represent Kosova very well and I don't blame him at all. Yeah it sucks that he was not called up for the Euros but in hindsight i don't think it was the wrong decision by GDB. Leaving out Xhimshit for Veseli was the biggest travesty.

From a practical standpoint it is a good decision as I can imagine Kosova suprassing Albanin very soon in football. I mean look at our NT talent pool and it is very obvious that Kosova has contributed immensely and 100% of the talents goring forward will be representing Kosova. Rashica is just the beginning and the floodgates will now open.
Dallku

Keep in mind that if Rashica was called up to the Euros he would've been 100% locked only for Albania because he had Kosovar citizenship at that time.

Which goes to show you how much De Biasi values Rashica's talent. He could've had him but decided to let him go for nothing.
Migjeni

Means a lot from a man who has Andi Lila as his first pick every time he chooses who'll start for us.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Dallku

Taulant Xhaka will also switch to Kosovo.

As long as Mavraj and Ajeti stay for Albania I think we good.
  • Information