Re: Exodus 2.0 - Kombetarja

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

When treating national teams like clubs comes back to haunt you

http://lajmi.net/futbollisti-i-njohur-z ... e-jo-foto/
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:When treating national teams like clubs comes back to haunt you

http://lajmi.net/futbollisti-i-njohur-z ... e-jo-foto/

That's more a case of a player desperately trying to play international football but not being good enough for any of the teams he is eligible to play for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

http://www.telegrafi.com/lamutumire-val ... dhe-shani/

"I fundit është Adnan Januzaj i cili deri më tani nuk ka pranuar as të komunikojë me drejtuesit e FFK-së"

Abedin strikes again...
Plako

Dallku wrote:http://www.telegrafi.com/lamutumire-val ... dhe-shani/

"I fundit është Adnan Januzaj i cili deri më tani nuk ka pranuar as të komunikojë me drejtuesit e FFK-së"

Abedin strikes again...
Glad this fucking saga is over. U nda shapi nga sheqeri. Dhe si perfundim jane shume të rallë në futboll sot lojtaret qe do preferojne nje perfaqesuese inferiore nese u jepet mundesia të zgjedhin midis dy perfaqesuesve. As a matter of fact I can't even think of one. Maybe Subotic who switched from USA to Serbia but even in that case Serbia is loaded with talent in comparison to the US.

Oh and Abedin is such a lowlife. Feel really bad for Adnan, he strikes me as a really nice guy.

Rodon

Mergim Brahimi said he left the Albanian NT because of Redi Jupi. I think he didn't make it up.

http://www.telegrafi.com/rrefimi-rreqet ... -tradhtoi/

It was really unfortunate because he was really a good player.
Dallku

Redi Jupi is the best thing to happen to Albanian youth teams. We went from losing every game by big margins to actually being competitive.

Brahimi was even called up by De Biasi for that Iran friendly but he went glory hunting mode when the Swiss u-21 called him.

btw wasnt there an interview where he said that he left because he couldn't understand the accent?? lol
Plako

Ky rrefimi i Brahimit ngjan si perralle dhe duket i njeanshem e i qellimshem per të perdhosur FSHF dhe Jupin. Kuptohet qe kjo eshte vetem historia e Mergimit dhe kuptohet qe ai na del komplet I pafajshem. Eshte aa shume atdhetar sa e la Kombetaren per nje bilete avioni. Do e varte Redi në mes të Tiranes. Hajde traplliqe hajde.

Personality clashes happen all the time. Jose Mourinho just sent Bastian Schweinsteiger to the reserve team. USA lost its best defender, Neven Subotic, due to their youth coach, Thomas Rongen, having a fight with him. Keto gjera ndodhin po tek ne behen shume banale.

Nuk Po justifikoj Jupin ketu Po na lodhen keto "historite Zviceriane" ku FSHF eshte gogoli dhe keta atdhetaret Jane Engjej. FSHF I bleu bilete t3 lojtareve të tjere nga Zvicra po Mergimit jo. Ketu ka dicka Tjeter qe Mergimi s'e tregoj. Nejse traplliqe hesapi. Se sa atdhetar eshte Mergimi do dukej nqs Zvicra do e kishte marre në Evropian. Atehere ta shifnim do ikte tek Kosova apo jo.

Rodon

Plako, nobody of the zviceranet ever said anything against FSHF, those story of Duka asking bribes to play in the NT are obviously all invented. I think only a player called out the federation saying that they wanted everything ready taking Albanians from other countries, I think it was Mehmedi, not sure though.

The interview about Brahimi not understanding the others was made a year earler the one I posted. Maybe you are right Plako, but I find it absurd for somebody to invent such a story if there wasn't something true in It.
He returning to Switzerland was definitely not gloryhunting since Brahimi was well into the Swiss u21 when he switched for Albania.
Plako

I have heard from insiders that FSHF and NT coaches in the past asked for money to call up players (we're talking $2-3k). We're talking about late 90's and early 2000's. I can see how Duka may have asked too for money but from the likes of Shaqiri and Berhami, highly touted players, I seriously doubt it. The game had changed but the time Duka came to power and there was way more money in throwing games and betting on the games than getting a few thousands dollars from the Swiss players.

I can see Jupi saying the things Brahimi claims to have said but I'd like to hear Jupi's side of the story too. People don't just tell other people "do të var në shesh" without being provoked.

Dallku

The greatest Kosovar to ever play the game, the legend himself, Besart Berisha has officially accepted to play for Kosovo and sent FIFA an emotional letter so they can grant his wish to switch from the tyrant Albania NT.

The distance from Australia to Kosovo is also a lot closer than Australia-Albania apparently.
  • Information