[Friendly] Albania - Morocco 31 August

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Was this ever talked about?

http://www.fifa.com/governance/news/y=2 ... 23575.html

Apparently our friendly vs Luxembourg is now a 3-0 forfeit...It shouldn't matter since this is a friendly but does this affect our FIFA rankings?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albanian Damien wrote:Was this ever talked about?

http://www.fifa.com/governance/news/y=2 ... 23575.html

Apparently our friendly vs Luxembourg is now a 3-0 forfeit...It shouldn't matter since this is a friendly but does this affect our FIFA rankings?
Yes . And well it will drastically affect our Fifa rankings http://www.albanianfootballforum.com/vi ... ?f=3&t=229
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Well at least the groups for the qualifiers have already been drawn and we have a whole campaign to prove ourselves. However this will really suck if that becomes the difference between us being a Pot 2/3/4 team for next qualifiers..
Simboli i Diellit

Portierë

Etrit Berisha, Orges Shehi, Alban Hoxha, Thoma Strakosha

Mbrojtës

Mërgim Mavraj, Elseid Hysaj, Berat Gjimshiti, Ansi Agolli, Frederik Veseli, Naser Aliji

Mesfushorë

Amir Abrashi, Burim Kukeli, Migjen Basha, Ledian Memushaj, Taulant Xhaka, Odise Roshi, Ergys Kaçe, Ermir Lenjani, Andi Lila, Jahmir Hyka

Sulmues

Armando Sadiku, Sokol Cikalleshi, Bekim Balaj, Shkwlzen Gashi, Rei Manaj

4 goalkeepers seems a sign that Shehu or Hoxha might be left home by half of the edition.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Yeah looks like Strakosha will be the third goalie going forward. He was in the bench for Lazio last week against Juve so they do rate him at Lazio too.

The only new players in are Hyka and Manaj. Glad to see Gjimshiti back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote:Yeah looks like Strakosha will be the third goalie going forward. He was in the bench for Lazio last week against Juve so they do rate him at Lazio too.

The only new players in are Hyka and Manaj. Glad to see Gjimshiti back.

Strakosha is Lazio's second goalkeeper . The croat they got isn't anything special and Berisha will move out from Lazio so if anything happens to Marchetti :twisted: he would play :roll:
Orges Shehi has to step down as he is almost in his 40's ...
Dallku

Alban Hoxha is no joke. I was impressed by him throughout Partizani's Euro qualifiers. I thought he was some amateur Alb league keeper but he showed me otherwise. De Biasi should give him more minutes. Shehi needs to retire already.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:Alban Hoxha is no joke. I was impressed by him throughout Partizani's Euro qualifiers. I thought he was some amateur Alb league keeper but he showed me otherwise. De Biasi should give him more minutes. Shehi needs to retire already.
Didn't Hoxha get an offer from some Turkish club?

KF.KORAB

With must be carefull with useless injuries for this friendly, especially in defence.
artan

I'm surprised he didn't call up another central defender. I know Veseli will be the alternate option it's still a bit risky considering we called up like 5 strikers...
  • Information