[WC 2018] Albania - FYROM Macedonia - 05/09/2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

As we say in Prishtinë, ta ka palu.
Leandro

Migjeni wrote:The bylaw was never passed. It was drafted, but the governor refused to sign so it remained a draft. Don't spew bs again without checking what you claim.
lol, i saw this ridiculous reply coming from the horizon. the law itself was legitimate. it's just that the governor of the time vetoed it. one man stood against what society wanted (and it's good that he did)

anyway, i dont see any point in trying to convince you since you clearly are already indoctrinated despite your claims of moderation (which i dont believe in the slightest)

lichtenstein albania 0:2
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
artan

Leandro wrote:a few years back one province of indonesia ("aceh", pop. almost 5 million) had passed a stoning law for adultering, however as i see now they have removed it in 2013
And the same shit is happening in Christian African countries. Maybe poverty and lack of education has to do with it?
Migjeni

Leandro wrote: lol, i saw this ridiculous reply coming from the horizon. the law itself was legitimate. it's just that the governor of the time vetoed it. one man stood against what society wanted (and it's good that he did)

anyway, i dont see any point in trying to convince you since you clearly are already indoctrinated despite your claims of moderation (which i dont believe in the slightest)
Haha, you're just mad qe je nxane n'rren :rrokullisem:

If the people had been for it, they would have ousted the governor. The council withdrew the law themselves and said that something else could take its place, which proves my point that the understanding of the text varies from person to person.

Yeah, I'm indoctrinated and not moderate at all when it comes to fight bullshit. Believe what you want.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Honestly the people being most harmed by Islam are Muslims itself. Now if everyone Muslim in the world were like the Muslims of Albania then there would be no problems. However, to act like they are is very ignorant indeed. Islam is one of the least evolved religion in the world. That is because the very nature of it leaves no space for evolution. The Quran is directly from the word of Muhammad who was the direct messenger of Allah. There is no space for critique or contemporary analysis.

Muhammad himself is also not a great religious head to be honest. He slaughtered 3000 people. That's like Skanderbeg numbers. Now I know we all love Gjergj Kastrioti (except for those Turks leandro posted a video of) but I think we can all agree he would be unfit to be the central prophet of a major religion. Furthermore, Muhammad absolutely married a 9 year old (Aicha) and there's no way to contextualize it so it's not weird.

I give you two more example of why Islam is the most de-evolved religion in the world:

1. Islam used to focus on Math and Science as there were many great Islamic scholars. However now it focuses on covering women up, or stoning them to death for being raped.
2. The Romans of 2000 years ago built aqueducts that still work in Albania if we wanted to use them. What did the Turks leave behind for us? Just mosque after mosque after mosque..

Somewhere over the past 500 years Islam has devolved more so than any other religion. Perhaps it was a result of losing the crusades. Or perhaps the Ottoman empire expanded too quickly. The answer to that would surely be an interesting one.
Pjetër

Thank god Simboli set the forum to private for guests.
Albanian Damien

Pjetër wrote:Thank god Simboli set the forum to private for guests.
Why this is what being Albanian is all about? We can insult each other's religion, regions and any other aspect of life as much as we want to but at the end of the day we are Albanian first and foremost. If anything I would want outsiders to see how we argue so that they can maybe understand what it truly means to be tolerant..
Albanian Damien

Besides quit acting like there's any guests anyway, I barely get reactions shitposting with all my might :D
Pjetër

I don't care about that. I'm trying to imagine some guy wanting to read about the Albania/Macedonia match and seeing this instead.
Albanian Damien

What's better though discussing a meaningless soccer match that's long gone or bettering ourselves as thinkers and thus people??? :gezuar:
  • Information