[WC 2018] Albania - FYROM Macedonia - 05/09/2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Migjeni

I would have liked it. That's for sure.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Plako wrote:We have finally turned into a YouTube comment section. We just need someone's expertise now to tell us that Scanderbeg was a Serbian Greek prince and we're basically there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skenderbeg was actually a Turk from Armenia. He came from here:

Erik

Albanian Damien wrote:
Plako wrote:We have finally turned into a YouTube comment section. We just need someone's expertise now to tell us that Scanderbeg was a Serbian Greek prince and we're basically there :)

Skenderbeg was actually a Turk from Armenia. He came from here:

Did you also know Mother Teresa was a Indian from regions we now call Pakistan, she came from here.
pa.png
Skenderbeu9

Giorgos Skenderbehs the Greek Warrior
artan

I haven't read the last few pages of this thread because it seems like the typical bashing of Islam but that being said it's stupid to say the Quran incites violence while other religions don't. The original scriptures of each of the books have sections of violence. I mean Jews think Christians are supposed to be there servants in life to help guide the jews to heaven while the Christians stay back and get raptured or something like that..

I'd also say that modern Islam has been corrupted by extremist regimes, such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Libya, Isis, etc, who many have been propped and molded up by the world's major powers. As a result their brand of Islam has taken over and brainwashed majority of the Muslim world. Saudi Arabia literally promotes Wahabi Islam over the world and everyone turns a blind eye because they're "allies" of the west. Where do you think Bin Laden was from? You guys all know of the situation with Iran. You guys know that USA overthrowed the most stable African country (Libya) who was then replaced by ISIS forces. USA attempted to over throw a secular leader in Assad and was arming extremist rebels. This is how the world works and it's been done on purpose for control and power.
Plako
Team: Partizani

With the fall of communism the Military industrial complex needed an "enemy" to justify the trillions spent on defense. That's where Al Qaida and ISIS come in. Both those forces have Saudis as a major backer. The House of Saud was brought to power by the English and is kept In power but the Americans. If one can connect the dots one can find the real culprits of today's violence and terror. It's not some 15 century old book that's for sure.

Leandro

Plako wrote:With the fall of communism the Military industrial complex needed an "enemy" to justify the trillions spent on defense. That's where Al Qaida and ISIS come in. Both those forces have Saudis as a major backer. The House of Saud was brought to power by the English and is kept In power but the Americans. If one can connect the dots one can find the real culprits of today's violence and terror. It's not some 15 century old book that's for sure.
I agree. However, USA did not bomb the shit out of indonesia for example nor did they target them in any way, but they still stone women to death there. This is the problem, not terrorism.

And it's ridiculous to label these as "some bad apples" when around 1 billion people live under sharia right now. Sounds like the whole fking tree is rotten to me.

Terrorism is a bonus to con the dumb americans into paying gigantic sums of money to weapons companies instead of improving their lives.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Migjeni

Please prove your claim about stoning being part of Indonesian law.
Leandro

a few years back one province of indonesia ("aceh", pop. almost 5 million) had passed a stoning law for adultering, however as i see now they have removed it in 2013
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Migjeni

The bylaw was never passed. It was drafted, but the governor refused to sign so it remained a draft. Don't spew bs again without checking what you claim.
  • Information