[WC 2018] Albania - FYROM Macedonia - 05/09/2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Stervitja ne Loro Borici nje dite para ndeshjes

e2cCVpRbW-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2cCVpRbW-g
artan

------Cikaleshi-Sadiku
Hyka---------------------Xhaka
-------Abrashi-Memushaj
Agoli-Mavraj-Gym-Hysaj
------------Berisha

I'm reading that may be the lineup. Xhaka as a wing player is a big mistake and neutralizes all his strengths. The offense will have to come through Hyka.

If only we had some talented wing players like Rashica and Berisha..
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:------Cikaleshi-Sadiku
Hyka---------------------Xhaka
-------Abrashi-Memushaj
Agoli-Mavraj-Gym-Hysaj
------------Berisha

I'm reading that may be the lineup. Xhaka as a wing player is a big mistake and neutralizes all his strengths. The offense will have to come through Hyka.

If only we had some talented wing players like Rashica and Berisha..

I feel like our only offensive threat will be Hysaj, as it's been for the past few games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

how can fucking hyka play in place of lenjani? he was and still is useless. he looks better now but not by much. the reason he looked better than the others in the friendly was obv because he wants to impress and regain a spot

when will we start seeing more kaçe? DB says he can play in any league in europe but then skips him every fucking time
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Leandro

rashica played a whole game against an amateur team like qatar and did f*** all. if he is tearing it up in the dutch league then chances are the dutch league is piss poor. this guy has given hints of "overrated" so far. we'll see
Erik

Why do we release our formation like a day early before every game? Does it get leaked or does De Biasi release it himself?

Either way it's not very smart.
artan

Leandro wrote:how can fucking hyka play in place of lenjani? he was and still is useless. he looks better now but not by much. the reason he looked better than the others in the friendly was obv because he wants to impress and regain a spot

when will we start seeing more kaçe? DB says he can play in any league in europe but then skips him every fucking time
It seems like Di Biasi wants to play with a 4-4-2 formation and it's not a surprise as he favored that lineup when he first joined us. Kace is really not a player suited for a 4-4-2 and would probably get bullied in the middle. I'm curious about the 4-4-2 as it might create a few more chances for goal for us and I think the forwards we have are hardworking players (albeit lacking technical quality)

BTW, welcome back to the forums.

@Erik it's not an official lineup by any means. I think it's what the reporters are seeing/thinking will be the lineup based on what they see in training and interviews. Panorama seems to do an okay job at predicting the lineups. I can easily see DB going with the usual 4-5-1 lineup with Lenjani and Gashi on the flanks.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Leandro wrote:how can fucking hyka play in place of lenjani? he was and still is useless. he looks better now but not by much. the reason he looked better than the others in the friendly was obv because he wants to impress and regain a spot

It's all the about current form. I was not a fan of Hyka but he deserved the callup. Lenjani was piss poor for us at the Euros, definitely the worst performance from any of our players. Felt bad as he was our main attacking threat during the qualifiers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leandro

Artan flm. I am not against Hyka getting picked but i am against him getting an instant spot after 2 years absence. I have not seen enough of him to be automatically convinced that he is more worthy than Lenjani.

Lenjani it seems to me is a bit inconsistent, however id still pick him instead of Hyka. He has to earn his spot. About Kaçe, being strong is not the only quality a midfield player can have. Kaçe is easily one of our best passers and retaining and passing the ball is equally if not more important than winning it. Guy needs a consistent run on the team to show what he can do! I hope it goes well for him in CZ. He seems like a genuinely good guy, team player, professional, never complaining or causing any kind of shit.
  • Information