[WC 2018] Albania - FYROM Macedonia - 05/09/2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

We should start discussing Trump vs. Hilary. That'll be interesting for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hillary is done for. I predict Sanders will replace her right at the end.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Plako
Team: Partizani

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

No, Hillary is going to die of pneumonia right before the debate. Then Obama is going to declare martial law as the DNC will need time to gather a new candidate. In the meanwhile he'll pass executive order after executive order in order to "maintain the peace" such as banning ARs, Semi-Automatics, Sawed-Off Shottys.. Once the disarming of Americans is completed he will reveal to the public how he's rediscovered his roots and decided to convert to Islam. Sharia law will finally be the ruling legislature of the United States who will then rename itself the United Caliphate States..
Rodon

So apparently there are 52 countries with a muslim majority in the world.
Of these 52, only in 18 countries (Albania and Kosovo included) Sharia doesn't have any kind of influence over law. That means that roughly only 1/3 of Islamic countries have no Sharia at all. So living without Sharia in muslim countries is by no mean the rule and that in fact we are actually the lucky ones.

Now, knowing that there is a strong islamization tendency in all muslim majority countries over the years (Afghanistan and Iran docet), and even in Albania where there is a very small but evergrowing extremely radical community, would any of you bet that Albania and Kosovo are not going to make the same mistakes of other countries?

Seeing how things already are in Kosovo, I wouldn't be so sure:

Leandro

Albanian Damien wrote:[...] Sharia law will finally be the ruling legislature of the United States who will then rename itself the United Caliphate States..
And black helicopters will roam the skies!
Leandro

Rodon mos fol kështu se shpallesh fashist nga "të moderuarit". Në Egjipt para 50 vjetësh talleshin me shamiat e thjeshta (hijab) ndërsa sot femrat janë kthyer në sorra. Afganistani ishte një vend modern industrial, sot është fundi i botës. Irani ishte një vend me kulturë sot gocat e vogla djegin kukllat në zjarr në favor të leximit të kuranit.

Nëse nuk veprojmë tani jemi në rrezik ti bashkohemi së shpejti këtyre shteteve.

Kjo ka qënë shoqëria Egjiptiane para 60 vitesh. Në vend ta shkulnin islamin radikal nga rrënjët ata talleshin me të se e gjenin qesharak. Tani nuk po qeshin më.

TX4RK8bj2W0
Rodon

Video shume domethonese dhe argetuese :D Nuk e disha qe edhe Egjipti ishte kaq laike ne te shkuaren.
Mund shtosh edhe Turqine. Erdogani ka filluar nje ser reforme qe kane per synim reislamizimin e republikes laike turke (nxenesit fetare jane rrit shume ne numer ne vitet e fundit). Nje laper e vertet ndaj Ataturkut.
Migjeni

Thank God these people only exist on the internet where they're hidden and anonymous. Majority of the shit they say is something they wouldn't utter in the real world. Le t'shfryhen ketu.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Rodon

Low IQ is low IQ. It doesn't matter how hard you try to teach math to a bonobo, his brain simply won't get it for physiological limits.

This is the only thing that reliver me a bit, the retards we face are for the majority intellectually challenged individuals that can make no harm.
  • Information