[WC 2018] Liechtenstein - Albania - 06/10/2016 - 20:45 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Which team is going to win?

You may select up to 2 options

View results
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Starting with 3 DMs at home vs. an inferior team at home is idiotic. What is the logic in benching a guy like Memushaj that's a captain and starter in his team in Serie A (and wound up assisting the winner), and starting Kukeli? Who is going create for the team?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

Kukeli is not good. his "safe" passes are safe until he makes a blunder pass to the opponent strikers, which i must've personally seen him do like 3-4 times so far. Also he never brings the ball forward. Whats the point of passing in defense? Sooner or later you'll make a mistake there.

He is also too slow. Kaçe is better than him in pretty much everything except blowjobs. De Biasi should finally drop this 32 year old 2nd Swiss division player that gives too little on the field.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Plako
Team: Partizani

Leandro wrote:Kukeli is not good. his "safe" passes are safe until he makes a blunder pass to the opponent strikers, which i must've personally seen him do like 3-4 times so far. Also he never brings the ball forward. Whats the point of passing in defense? Sooner or later you'll make a mistake there.

He is also too slow. Kaçe is better than him in pretty much everything except blowjobs. De Biasi should finally drop this 32 year old 2nd Swiss division player that gives too little on the field.

Kaçe may be more forward minded but he turns the ball over too. I thought Kukeli played very well at the Euros especially after switching positions in the Swiss game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Princ

Plako wrote:
Leandro wrote:Kukeli is not good. his "safe" passes are safe until he makes a blunder pass to the opponent strikers, which i must've personally seen him do like 3-4 times so far. Also he never brings the ball forward. Whats the point of passing in defense? Sooner or later you'll make a mistake there.

Kaçe may be more forward minded but he turns the ball over too. I thought Kukeli played very well at the Euros especially after switching positions in the Swiss game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree kukeli for the most part has been solid for us and you need a player with his qualities against the stronger teams
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kace and Memushaj are the only two players who can actually make proper forward passes, even though they make mistakes. Kukeli just makes mistakes. His role as a "destroyer" is about as valuable as Roshi's market value, considering our mid is stacked with Xhakas and Abrashis.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Kukeli is not really a typical destroyer that's more xhaka/abrashi .. Kukeli is kinda like a mavraj in the midfield who can drop back as a CB as well
Leandro

He only played as CB once and now "he can drop as CB". As if he's a natural talent in that position. He played there once, turned out very well i must admit, but let's face it that is not where he will be playing and furthermore we are stacked in defense.

Even if he was better than Kaçe, Kaçe still has to play ahead of him. Because Kukeli is 32 years old and waning while Kaçe is the future. Give him games, let him blend better with the team, see what he can do. He has a lot more to offer than Kukeli in every department.

Runs more, passes better, organises attacks, has great long shot, free kicks, is 23.
Hysaj2

Formation against Lichtenstein: 4-1-4-1 - 3-5-2

Sadiku (and Balaj if 3-5-2)

Latifi(cekici) Memushaj Xhaka Roshi
Abrashi

Agolli Mavraj Gym (ajeti if hes ready) Hysaj

Basically I think we should start with our standard formation, and get some positive momentum. Then, if we can't break down their defence, revert to a 3-5-2 with sadiku and balaj, and use more long passes.

Also there's been rumors that de biasi is gonna call up latifi, Cekici and Grezda and I would actually use either Latifi or Cekici as a starter seeing how poor our regular wingers have played. (hyka and gashi)

I think this should do it for Lichtenstein, our big test will probably be with spain though.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Grezda said one week ago that he would play for Kosove if needed. Cekici can't break the starting team at times and we are talking about a midtable Croatian league team. I'm glad he called Latifi, hopefully he will move abroad in the winter window, the coach calls players not when they're in top form but after their momentum has already passed. Hyka is making the worst team formation every single week now, lol
Leandro

Hyka was, is and always will be a shit player. "Messi of the Balkans" :D
  • Information