[WC 2018] Liechtenstein - Albania - 06/10/2016 - 20:45 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Which team is going to win?

You may select up to 2 options

View results
Leandro

we'll see. i hope you are right but i won't hold my breath on it. DB doesnt like kaçe that much is obvious. i think even if kukeli doesnt play he'll probably put basha in before kaçe. idk what the guy has to do to get minutes with the NT
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Leandro wrote:we'll see. i hope you are right but i won't hold my breath on it. DB doesnt like kaçe that much is obvious. i think even if kukeli doesnt play he'll probably put basha in before kaçe. idk what the guy has to do to get minutes with the NT
Kace lost his place at PAOK to a Bosnian player that came from FK Sarajevo .
Leandro

no, he lost his place after that whole UÇK shirt incident. he was banned 3 months for that and nothing was the same after. why would even paok look for alternatives when they had the best young player in the league AND the one of the best CM in the league? (according to end of season awards)

even now that he went to viktoria, he was facing contract renewal pressure. i believe they wouldnt let him go unless if he signed a renewal. that's bullshit treatment
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
  • Information