[WC 2018] Liechtenstein - Albania - 06/10/2016 - 20:45 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Which team is going to win?

You may select up to 2 options

View results
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Who will win the tactical battle between René Pauritsch and Gianni De Biasi?

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I have a feeling Kukeli and Abrashi are still going to start for this game.
Leandro

Idk what u have against Abrashi. I think he is pretty good. Kukeli on the other hand is useless and a waste of space. Watch him pass to the Lichtenstein striker for a draw.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Erik

Abrashi is pretty good man. Football is not always about the technical players. There's another side to it where he works his socks winning back the ball and chasing the opposition. De Biasi's system is based on players like this.

Even somebody like Guardiola who plays an attacking game got rid of Yaya Toure at Man City because he just doesn't do the defensive side of football.

Similar with Balaj, not great technically but is always in the right place at the right time and is a great header of the ball. We need players like these.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Im not hating on Abrashi its just that we don't need both of them starting because Abrashi can do the defensive work of Kukeli and is faster and younger. I'd like DB to test out Kaçe or Memushaj in midfield against these minnows.
Leandro

There is nothing to test really, Memushaj is tried and tested and has nothing to prove. Kaçe is unfairly snubbed at every opportunity. DB should get a reality check and realise that you dont need to be 1,90m to play.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Ajeti might be back for Liechteinstein game but he would be without minutes in his feet while Djimsiti would have played 4 matches by then in Serie B. The defence i would start the same one as Macedonia's match:

Berisha

Hysaj-Djimsiti- Mavraj- Agolli

Xhaka - Basha - Kaçe

Hyka - Cikalleshi - Lenjani

Then maybe sub in Sadiku , Gashi and Balaj or some midfielder. Sadiku should probably rest for Spain game three days later so Manaj could be a choice aswell, could spare Xhaka , Lenjani and Agolli too probably by playing Lila, Gashi and Aliji...
Leandro

Ky është rast i mirë për lojtarë të rinj si Aliji. Vetëm Kukelin mos me pa se do m'bijnë t'fikët.
Princ

I don't even like xhaka.. Abrashi is better than him I wanna see kace-Basha-abrashi
Leandro

basha too slow and offers nothing of note. at least when xhaka plays you can see his grit which is a motivation for the teammates. basha is mostly invisible, sort of like kukeli only better passer
  • Information