[WC 2018] Liechtenstein - Albania - 06/10/2016 - 20:45 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Which team is going to win?

You may select up to 2 options

View results
Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

roshi how is he useless? check roshi stats. most games he plays we win. tonight he was our best player ça po thu mër lal mjaft me këto budalliqe. roshi është shumë i mirë, nga wingersat tanë është me diferencë më i miri. mjaft me këto kritika leshi

ngelët duke fol disa për roshin e për lilën. këta japin në fushë i pëlqen s'i pëlqen disave. kaq nivel kemi ça doni ju dmth cristiano ronaldon në krah? kush duhet me lujt në krah nëse jo roshi dmth plz ma thuj se du me e dit. shif alternativat, hyka, llullaku wtf nivel i 5x5 të lagjes time

kemi disa lojtarë kancer në ekip si kukeli e hyka. le të përqëndrohemi te ata. lëre roshin rehat se shumë mirë po luan

lenjani është jashtë forme por prap 100000000% më i mirë se çdo tjetër në pozicionin LW. le t'jemi pak realistë. kush është më i mirë në LW? ja e pamë hykën, e pamë llullakun. një mut të dy. në ekip duhet me zëvëndësu lojtarët më të dobët jo më të fortët
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Erik wrote: Absolutely deluded if you think we have the players to be playing anything other than the football we are currently playing.
Trick question. We're not really playing football. Also, DB is overrated as f*** defensively. We actually have some pretty good defensive players, that's why it works. Remember in his first campaign we were conceding left and right. All the guy knows how to do is park the bus with 3 DMS and 2 FBs.

The only good thing about De Biasi is motivating players. I just wish those players weren't Hyka and Lila.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

i dont think DB is bad at all, but his ridiculous insistence on shit players like hyka and kukeli is gonna cost us in the end of the day. kukeli managed to be shit against a liechtenstein which barely crossed the halfway. how can that even be possible? at least hyka was involved in a goal

shit, shit player!
Cantona

Watching the Kosova game reminded me how lucky we are to have De Biasi as the coach. Yes we used to beat teams like Liechtenstein a lot easier with the other coaches, but we also used to get destroyed by teams like Romania. Heck even Belarus had their way with us. We had some great players, but never played as a team, nor did we play organized.

This guy has us playing professional football, and you are all complaining because we didn't beat Liechtenstein 8-0 like Spain did. Liechtenstein barely got 2 corners the whole game, they never threatened, and we cruised through an easy game. De Biasi knew very well that he would have to play Spain in 4 days, and did not want to overwork his players. The game vs Spain will need them fully rested, concentrated, and playing their hearts out.

If yesterdays game was the last one of this qualifiers, and we would have needed to win by 5 goals, I can guarantee you that he would have had the guys playing their hearts out, and win by at least 5 goals, but that wasn't necessary, and I believe it to be a smart decision.

Heck, he even said it in an interview before the game, that he would take a 1-0 win.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kukeli was subbed out because of a tecnical decision not for injury. He made 5 bad passes during the first half and wasn't even under preassure . Don't think he will start against Spain. De Biasi was yelling at him "Girati girati cazzo!!!" every time he gave the back to the opponent striker . Kukeli is a Challengeleague material and his age signs in last two matches should be enough to retire him from the NT .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kukeli was OK when DB first came and we had no mids. There is no excuse to play him now.

We were saying this shit since Macedonia game, but it took flopping against Liechtstein for DB to learn. I really hope he DID learn.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albo_eagle

Kukeli was awful. If he does play, and plays like yesterday Soain are gonna have a great time against us. He is such a liability. Amazing he plays ahead of Kaçe.
Leandro

dont think he was subbed cause he was shit. he was subbed as soon as he got hurt. it's obvious why. there is not one person in the entire world who rates this guy above kaçe, yet there he is in the middle of the park and kaçe wrapped in a coat on the bench
Dallku

Kukeli was subbed out to rest him for Spain most likely. Abrashi was also subbed out earlier for the same reason.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

De Biasi took Kukeli out because he was having to much brainfarts against Liechteinstein. I rewatched the game today . He was costantly yelling at him at the point that Kukeli was looking at De Biasi when a Djimsiti or Abrashi passed at him and the opponent striker was almost getting the ball. The medical staf told him Kukeli was ok and still he subbed him out. He has become a liability but that you see in games not in training that's why when you notice you cut him out. There is no need for Kukeli atm , Memushaj, Basha , V.Basha , Kace, Xhaka, Abrashi and other youngsters like Cekici , Ndoji, Bare ect can replace him.
  • Information