[WC 2018] Liechtenstein - Albania - 06/10/2016 - 20:45 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Which team is going to win?

You may select up to 2 options

View results
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

Rodon wrote:This was so embarrassing. I especially feel bad for players like Kaçe and Xhaka that see players several time inferior to them playing every match.
Lila no comment. This guy is everywhere in the field, RB, winger, MF, but the only spot I'd like to see him is watching the NT from a tv.

De Biasi is trolling us hard.
Gold.
Leandro
Been thanked: 0

positives: roshi, balaj, hysaj, aliji
indifferent: abrashi, mavraj, gjimshiti, berisha
shit: llullaku, hyka, kukeli

kukeli again with gifting passes to the opposition attacker. did you see that? how about that moment when he was looking elsewhere and he almost lost an easy pass to the attacker again? wtf is with this guy getting picked? i was secretly hoping he'd get injured

llullaku was so shit, even worse than rashica against qatar. im sorry but this is very far from NT material. shouldnt be recalled

hyka is hyka. over 30 games of 0 end product. tried 15 mins then complete invisibility. why de biasi keeps calling this guy again? someone can explain?

i like lila and dont think he sucks. he is not the best of players but he tries and does not make brainfarts. he is like a movie which is average but you still enjoy it cause it never pretended to be more than average

the problem with lila featuring is that kaçe didnt feature in his position. that is absolute shit. i would be going apeshit crazy with this constant ignore

DB out! we have a good enough team to attract decent managers now. a team of our quality should not play 2 DMs against liechtenstein, and should not have some of its best players on the fucking bench. f*** that shit
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Berti
Team: Leeds

Dreadful but a win is a win. That's 6 points I did not expect. Roll on them spanish pussies
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Are these games uploaded anywhere? Never found the Mace game, and can't find this.
Leandro wrote: DB out! we have a good enough team to attract decent managers now. a team of our quality should not play 2 DMs against liechtenstein, and should not have some of its best players on the fucking bench. f*** that shit
I really want Mirel Josa tbh. Was part of the Golden Generation in the 80s, and did relatively well in Europa league as coach. Skenderbeu's defenders were trash, but he played attacking football. Even managed to beat Sporting 3-0 in Elbasan. Imagine what he could do with some decent defenders.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Are these games uploaded anywhere? Never found the Mace game, and can't find this.
Might upload it later if others won't do it first. I deleted the record of the Mace game thinking others would publish it integral with the remaining minutes.
Leandro

Berti wrote:Dreadful but a win is a win. That's 6 points I did not expect. Roll on them spanish pussies
you can say this against a decent/half decent team but not against a team of amateurs. im sorry this is not valid. this display was totally embarrassing
Erik

Yeah let's sack De Biasi after all the progress he's made and let's appoint an suicidal attack minded manager so we can lose 6-0 every other game.

Absolutely deluded if you think we have the players to be playing anything other than the football we are currently playing.
Berti
Team: Leeds

Leandro wrote:
Berti wrote:Dreadful but a win is a win. That's 6 points I did not expect. Roll on them spanish pussies
you can say this against a decent/half decent team but not against a team of amateurs. im sorry this is not valid. this display was totally embarrassing
What's not valid? I say dreadful, you say embarrassing. But a win is a win and I'll take that.
Leandro

no need to sack him, just think about the future options and dont renew him. im not saying we should start playing tiki taka. but surely you see that we are playing the wrong players?

kukeli? hyka? kaçe snubbed so we can play lila out of position? 2 dm vs my hood's team? this is bullshit man
Albo_eagle

Relax. All eyes on Avdijaj now. We need a spark in attack. I sure hope Shalke give him a chance now he's fit. He can be our saviour in attack. We defend very well under De Biasi but we need a special player in attack. You lot have to realise there is not much De Biasi can do, who should he play on the wings? Gashi? MLS player, slow player. Roshi? Fast but useless bench player? Lenjani? Actually a left back and hasn't played football since the euros.

You lot give him alot of stick but we have no wing options. I mean on the wings we are in abysmal shape. I put all my eggs in one basket with Avdijaj. I hope he comes through.
  • Information