Why Albanians are bench players?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wherever they go in Europe almost all of our players are bench players. What's the real reason of it?

Berisha moved from Lazio to be a starter and he is a bench player.

Vajushi left Chievo to some Serie B club and he is bench player.

Basha can't even make the first 11 in some unknown Serie B team.

Roshi subscribed to the bench wherever he goes.

Kaçe considered as great player benched at PAOK and not sure to be starter at Plzen.

Shala loaned at some poor turkish club and still start everytime in the bench :D

Abrashi and Hysaj were on the bench today.

So i'm wondering what's wrong with our players
Erik

1) Abrashi and Hysaj are 1st team players. Hysaj has played 99% of Napoli games since he arrived, he was rested for the CL match. Abrashi was a starter every week for Freiburg last year and he started the game last week for Freiburg. My guess is he is being rested as he played 2 international games in the space of a week before this game.

2) Berisha was never going to be a starter against Marchetti let's face it. At Atlanta I believe he'll start most games, let's see.

3) The rest of the players you mention apart from Kace are scrub players who aren't good enough for the teams they play for.

4) Lastly I think the main issue for Albanian players in general is that they are to quick in punching above their weight. They move to good clubs without really thinking through if they will start or will just remain on the bench. Djimsiti is a good example, when he left Zurich he had many offers from Serie B and Bundesliga 2 teams but he decided to go to Atlanta and then ended up getting no games. Berisha had many offers from the English Championship but he decided to go to Atlanta instead.

Albanians have an ego issue. We think we are too good for everyone and then reality hits us in the face later on.
Leandro

I dont think Marchetti is better than Berisha. Berisha atm is rusty cause of no playing time but i think he will start at Atalanta. It's just usually the case of new players to the club, the coach may let them on the bench at the beginning.

Kaçe got fucked by that UÇK incident. He should've left PAOK after that. It was stupid of him not to. Still, saying he is a bench player is bullshit as the minimum he started since his breakthruogh was 20 games a season which is hardly a bench player. Hopefully he finds his rhythm again in CZ.

I agree with the punching above their belt thing. It's good to be ambitious but you also have to be smart. Who was Memushaj 2 years ago? I hadnt heared of him. Now he is one of our best players cause he took a reasonable path in his career and played most of it and improved.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
KF.KORAB

Berisha was benched by Atalanta today and Kaçe played the second half only with Plzen.
Dallku

Atalanta's GK is one of their best players. Don't know what Berisha was thinking going there. He would've been better off in Serie B where he would at least play.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sportiello was actually supposed to go to Fiorentina, but the deal was called off at the last second.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Erik

So Berisha went from being a bench player at Lazio to being a bench player at Atlanta. This guy is a moron.
KF.KORAB

Most of Albanians make huge mistakes when they choose to go somewhere.

Udinese and Inter wanted Kaçe last year but he stayed in the subhuman country called it modern Greece.

Look at Besik Hasi went to Legia Kurwaszawa in a country that should not even exist on the map and now all the fans want him to leave and rumours say that players are playing against him.
Jari

Hadn't been that subhuman country around 500K Albanians would live like gypsies even now.But I guess for you Italy is more respectable as they once dropped Albanians in the sea when Albanian ships reached them.Back to Caucasus...
Erik

KF.KORAB wrote:Most of Albanians make huge mistakes when they choose to go somewhere.

Udinese and Inter wanted Kaçe last year but he stayed in the subhuman country called it modern Greece.

Look at Besik Hasi went to Legia Kurwaszawa in a country that should not even exist on the map and now all the fans want him to leave and rumours say that players are playing against him.
I say Hasi just plays the CL games and gets the hell out of that racist cesspit of a city/country.
  • Information