[WC 2018] Albania - Spain - 09/10/2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Leandro wrote:çuna kjo nuk o ndeshja me u anku.
I'm just fucking pissed off that a guy Lila should be working in construction and he's starting against Spain. Apparently, he can't even run more than 20 minutes.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Ok, but Spain plays on the ground. Being physicality stronger doesn't really matter...
I meant physically stronger in running, miles completed during a game, etc.
Leandro

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I don't even understand what the argument is more. We excused DB for fielding physical donkeys over players with semi-decent technique, because that's the way we play. OK.

Then it turns out, those "physical" guys can only last for 20 minutes. Then what the f*** is the point of playing them??? All this proves is DB is fucking insane.
Dallku wrote: I'm assuming that he fields them because they are still physically stronger than the guys he has on the bench but that doesn't mean that Lenjani is more physically fit than Iniesta and Silva. It's fvcking mind boggling to even think about it.
Ok, but Spain plays on the ground. Being physicality stronger doesn't really matter...
no one is excusing anyone. lila has no place in middle of park thats just stupid by DB. the amount of times this guy has played over kaçe in midfield is plain insulting

this is why i think DB should be replaced in the near future. he values brawl over brain. that's bullshit. in todays age more than ever we can clearly see that football is played with your head and not with your feet. most of the greatest ever players have been midgets. this thing of playing players just based on their physical stats is bullshit

even worse is that for example a guy like kaçe can run the same as abrashi yet in this case the one physical stat that really matters is totally ignored just cause he is short and weak. f*** that
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Dallku

but don't get me wrong, De Biasi is far from perfect. I agree with Leandro about Kace and I'm also pissed that he didn't give Grezda and even Latifi any minutes.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Ok, but Spain plays on the ground. Being physicality stronger doesn't really matter...
I meant physically stronger in running, miles completed during a game, etc.
Like you said, players like Hyka can run for miles chasing shadows. Still Aurora Bulkualis has a point , no journalist can even dare to criticise De Biasi anymore. It's his fault that we don't have Rashica, Zeneli , Avdijaj part of our team. How is he going to counter with Lila playing on flanks against Macedonia. Do you remember Lila's shot against Liechteinstain? Did he get the corner flag? :D
artan

I'm a bit disappointed about the result, more like how we conceded the first goal on another stupid blunder which is a common theme. The only way we concede goals is through bad passes near our goal in which the opposition practically walks it in. It's like this every fucking match. Once we concede it's over given how limited we are technically.

To the posters who wanted Kace to start. Would anything have changed? We were playing a 6 man backline for majority of the game and Balaj was camped deep in our final third. Who would Kace have passed it to? Do you really think he'd be pulling the strings offensively? Spain started Koke at RB, we weren't gonna have any possession what so ever today.

But that being said Lila's tenure as a starter for the NT should have ended during the 2014 WCQ..
Leandro

lilas shot with frankenstein was not too bad. guy is not really known for his shots. but corner flag? pf. it was like 2 meters off the post get real
Leandro

we dont want kaçe to start because he will bring the win against spain. we want him to start cause he's the fucking future of the NT midfield and he's being wasted on the bench while being clearly better than at least half the options

kukeli is 32 years old. any way you see it he should be having no place in the NT. in 2018 he will be like 34. prepare the new players for the future! same with others in their 30s like agolli, lila (29)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's like every criticism of DB = winning against Spain. Literally no one here thought we had a chance against Spain regardless.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
AlMadman

Check out this clown.

• Information