[WC 2018] Albania - Spain - 09/10/2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

AlMadman wrote:Check out this clown.

He never does things occasionally , that was done on purpouse . More votes from the #AlbaniaVeneta :vllaznia:

I'm more worried about our sports journalists that blame Berisha for the lost.
http://m.top-channel.tv/lajme/artikull. ... 3&kryesore
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:It's like every criticism of DB = winning against Spain. Literally no one here thought we had a chance against Spain regardless.

We disagree only when you said that Albania should've been more attacking against Spain and pressed them. I think that's beyond crazy. Not even world class teams can press and attack Spain.

Criticizing De Biasi for his player selections is normal(even though it wouldn't have made a difference in this particular game). It would make more sense to see some of the new guys instead of subbing in someone like Hyka who we already know is fvcking hopeless as a player.

Mavraj said it best after the game, this was a bonus game. Nothing more.
Leandro

we dont have sports journalists. we have idiots with a wordpress login
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

It is obvious that Berisha will take the blame for the goal but Xhaka is complete moron who always puts pressure to his teammates with irresponsible passes. Since Beograd match Xhaka constantly is one of worst players on field for us so i hope he will be benched in next match against Israel. I don't have any regrets of this match, i just was pissed off that we weren't more aggressive. We started good with Lila hugs on Iniesta, Alcantara lost temper but referee didn't saw the incident. It could been more physical but you need to do a perfect match against those fuckers and u can't defend against them if u don't have a powerful striker who can hold the ball and frustrate their impatient defenders. Balaj was useless and we missed Sadiku a lot, who at least can make some runs and move the team forward.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kaçe was left out on purpouse not for "influencia" health issues unlike some pages reported : http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/perfun ... -de-biazi/
vata10

The good thing is that the players seem to have gone into this game with already a defeatist mentality and they saw getting anything out of this game just a bonus. So it shouldn't affect the atmosphere inside the team.
Leandro

how is it good to go with a defeatist mentality? dafuq

but i said at liechtenstein game that if i was kaçe i'd speak out against this moron. it happened as i said apparently xD

f*** this moron DB. guy cant do with a decent side. i guess thats why they fired him. yes he can do well with small, incompetent sides but as soon as they improve then he is clueless it seems to me. so he got fired everywhere after initially doing well. maybe we are just starting to see what his former clubs saw
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: We disagree only when you said that Albania should've been more attacking against Spain and pressed them. I think that's beyond crazy. .
Yeah, who knows what might have happened? We could have lost or even worse be humiliated by not touching the ball.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

at the end of these qualifiers when we will count the goals (because as you know they count as a tie breaker) all you kneejerkers will be happy that we defended the 2-0. if DB deserves credit for anything, it's that he plays for results and not shitty pride

btw had we "attacked" as some say it would probably have ended with kosova type scores and then the same guys who now whine about not attacking would whine again for attacking a side like spain and getting demolished

kneejerkers gonna kneejerk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

mate, "attacking" actually relieves pressure on your defence. being too defensive is actually a counter-productive defensive tactic, as it puts a strain on your defence for 90 minutes.

there is a reason why they say offence is the best defence. I don't even care about goals. but if we press them in midfield, and are capable of holding on to the ball for more than 5 seconds, we could relieve our brainfart-prone defence, so they don't have to exert themselves non-stop.
Leandro wrote:at the end of these qualifiers when we will count the goals (because as you know they count as a tie breaker) all you kneejerkers will be happy that we defended the 2-0.
wtf?? is this a joke?? 1) we won't qualify 2) if we have to rely on GD to beat Israel (a team that doesn't have a single player in Top 5 leagues), then we have fucking failed massively, and don't deserve 3rd place.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information