[WC 2018] Albania - Spain - 09/10/2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Julz94
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Is there any way we can forfeit the return leg beforehand?? Would be a waste of money on tickets and hotel which can be used on the people in need.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Julz94 wrote:Is there any way we can forfeit the return leg beforehand?? Would be a waste of money on tickets and hotel which can be used on the people in need.

Losing to Spain is something even major European powers have been getting used to recently. This loss will serves us to come back to earth after the euphoria of the Euros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

Spain just exposes all of our weaknesses x10000. This was always a horrible matchup. It's very unfortunate that we have to play them again.
Leandro

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:mate, "attacking" actually relieves pressure on your defence. being too defensive is actually a counter-productive defensive tactic, as it puts a strain on your defence for 90 minutes.

there is a reason why they say offence is the best defence. I don't even care about goals. but if we press them in midfield, and are capable of holding on to the ball for more than 5 seconds, we could relieve our brainfart-prone defence, so they don't have to exert themselves non-stop.
Leandro wrote:at the end of these qualifiers when we will count the goals (because as you know they count as a tie breaker) all you kneejerkers will be happy that we defended the 2-0.
wtf?? is this a joke?? 1) we won't qualify 2) if we have to rely on GD to beat Israel (a team that doesn't have a single player in Top 5 leagues), then we have fucking failed massively, and don't deserve 3rd place.
db started with lenjani, memushaj, roshi. i believe his intention was not total bunker. yet it did not work. lenjani and memushaj gave nothing offensively, with roshi the only one trying to do something in the opponent half. balaj is useless if he is not fed the ball in the penalty area. so we actually tried but couldnt because simply we are not good enough

and who says we wont qualify? italy could have 1 point by now instead of 4. they keep grinding out something at the last moment. they dont seem too strong. i think if we do a professional job with the other teams bar the top 2, we have a chance
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Leandro

mavraj:

“Këto gabime vijnë vetëm nga cilësia e lartë e kundërshtarit. Duke pasur parasysh se cilësia e tyre nuk krahasohet me tënden dhe duke pasur parasysh se duke vrapuar pas topit, 45 minuta jemi lodhur shumë pa mbajtjen e topit. Aty kuptohet që do vijë rasti i Spanjës dhe lojtarët tonë do gabonin, jo vetëm ne, por të gjithë që nuk mbajnë topin, lodhen më shumë se ata që e mbajnë, është normale që gabon. Edhe me Lihtenshtejnin kemi gabuar por kundërshtarë nuk kishin cilësi të shfrytëzonin. Sot një gabim që bëmë, na ndëshkuan. Ky është ndryshimi mes skuadrave për titull dhe atyre për mbijetesë”.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/mavraj ... pas-topit/
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Pjetër

Still can't believe a bad team got crushed by a good team.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Leandro Italy hasn't lost a WC qualifier at home EVER in its history. They also haven't lost a single WC qualifier in the last 50 games. You're delusional if you think we even have 1/10th of a 1% chance to qualify.

That's why I'd rather us not be complete cowards at Loro Borici at least, since away from home I have 0 hopes.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Leandro wrote:mavraj:

“Këto gabime vijnë vetëm nga cilësia e lartë e kundërshtarit. Duke pasur parasysh se cilësia e tyre nuk krahasohet me tënden dhe duke pasur parasysh se duke vrapuar pas topit, 45 minuta jemi lodhur shumë pa mbajtjen e topit. Aty kuptohet që do vijë rasti i Spanjës dhe lojtarët tonë do gabonin, jo vetëm ne, por të gjithë që nuk mbajnë topin, lodhen më shumë se ata që e mbajnë, është normale që gabon. Edhe me Lihtenshtejnin kemi gabuar por kundërshtarë nuk kishin cilësi të shfrytëzonin. Sot një gabim që bëmë, na ndëshkuan. Ky është ndryshimi mes skuadrave për titull dhe atyre për mbijetesë”.

Our players are unfortunately self-aware. This would normally be a good thing for teams that make mistakes because it allows players to distance themselves from the game and take pressure off of themselves. However, for us it only seems to serve as a form of pessimism. Obviously Spain is much better than us but if you think you're going to lose before you even play then you might as well stay home (in reference to the other quote he had). At this moment it sounds like everyone has acknowledged there's no chance of qualifying, which again is a realistic result, however we're only 3 games in FFS. You never know when Italy or Spain might drop points..
Julz94

Albanian Damien wrote:

Our players are unfortunately self-aware. This would normally be a good thing for teams that make mistakes because it allows players to distance themselves from the game and take pressure off of themselves. However, for us it only seems to serve as a form of pessimism. Obviously Spain is much better than us but if you think you're going to lose before you even play then you might as well stay home (in reference to the other quote he had). At this moment it sounds like everyone has acknowledged there's no chance of qualifying, which again is a realistic result, however we're only 3 games in FFS. You never know when Italy or Spain might drop points..
I don't believe Spain will drop points, only hardest test for them is Italy at home !!
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Julz94 wrote:
Albanian Damien wrote:

I don't believe Spain will drop points, only hardest test for them is Italy at home !!
Of course they probably won't but I hate this mentality that they already have their ticket to the WC. Even Pique is talking about retiring after 2018 WC. There's a reason we play sports instead of just penciling teams through to the WC :D
  • Information