[WC 2018] Albania - Spain - 09/10/2016

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dallku wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: It's embarrassing having midgets in their 30s like Silva and Iniesta out-running donkeys like Roshi, Balaj, Lila, Lenjani.
This is so bullshit. Iniesta and Silva play at the highest level possible and normally have supreme fitness levels. Roshi is a 20 minute player and then gets tired, Balaj has never ran that much in his life, Lila plays in Greece where payers walk most of the time and Lenjani hasn't touched the field in 2 years. Of course these Spaniards are much superior not only technically but also physically.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TANI I KAM PA TË GJITHA! DIKUSH ANKOHET PSE INIESTA O MË I MIRË SE LILA!!!

OK! :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare: :mecigare:
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
^ Ok that actually made me chuckle

LOL you actually think that players who grew up in Albania like Roshi, Balaj, Lila and a Lenjani who hasn't played in 2 years have superior fitness levels than some dudes who have been starters in EPL/La Liga for years??

We joke about Lila and co that they can only "run" but that's actually the most exaggerated thing we say. These players do not last a long time on the field and get tired very quickly.

From our team Abrashi and Xhaka are the only midfielders with very good fitness levels.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: We joke about Lila and co that they can only "run" but that's actually the most exaggerated thing we say. These players do not last a long time on the field and get tired very quickly. .
Ok, then why does Di Biasi field them? They have 0 technique, and we play them for their physicality. If their physicality is shit, then what is the point of them?
Leandro wrote: TANI I KAM PA TË GJITHA! DIKUSH ANKOHET PSE INIESTA O MË I MIRË SE LILA!!!
Yeah, me the guy who has been complaining about Lila being a cancer to our team for the past 2 years thinks he's better than Iniesta.

Get yourself checked mate, or learn to read.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Leandro wrote: do you understand golavarazh? arsyeja pse nuk kaluam në knock out to euros ishte golavarazhi, për shembull
Do you really think a team that scores 1 goal in 3 games deserves to progress anyhow?
Leandro wrote: në fund të kualifikimit ndoshta do jemi të lumtur që kapërcyem krenarinë dhe mbrojtëm kët 2-0 dhe kaluam në fazën tjetër ndërsa mund të tregoheshim macho e të fusnim golin e nderit pasi të kishim pësuar 6 e ta shifnim kupën në TV
I don't get what's so hard about finding a middle ground? Not going all out like Bunjaki with crap defenders, and not cowering completely.

There is a middle ground. Professional coaches know how to find that middle ground. Amateurs like DB and Bunjaki go to the extremes.
ça rëndësie ka kush meriton çfarë o burrë, ça po thua. futbolli o kush fiton pikët jo kush meriton. nëse i kishim fut 5-0 rumanisë e kalonim ça do thoje ti, kaluam por nuk e meritonim? :jojojo:

unë jam i pari që them se duhet një ekulibër e se nuk duhe vetëm mbrojtje. madje bëra dhe "DB out" thread. por me spanjën gjete me e fillu ekulibrin ti? prit o burrë, të bëjmë pak ekulibër me fucking liechtensteinin njëherë. ne nuk po arrijmë me sulmu liechtensteinin ti do me ekulibru spanjën. hajde hajde! :lol: :lol: :automatik:
Leandro

Dallku wrote:From our team Abrashi and Xhaka are the only midfielders with very good fitness levels.
kaçe is actually quite a motorr. but ofc DB doesnt like him cause he can actually play
Aurora Bulkualis

Leandro wrote: por me spanjën gjete me e fillu ekulibrin ti?
Um, I have been complaining about this for years. This is just 1 showing in a million.
Leandro

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Yeah, me the guy who has been complaining about Lila being a cancer to our team for the past 2 years thinks he's better than Iniesta.

Get yourself checked mate, or learn to read.
iniesta is only 2 years older than lila and he is one of the greatest midfielders in history. idk how you think that lila can be superior in anything. you just complained why iniesta runs more than lila. well maybe cause he is stronger and massive improvement on every front? dafuq lol
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Ok, then why does Di Biasi field them? They have 0 technique, and we play them for their physicality. If their physicality is shit, then what is the point of them?

I'm assuming that he fields them because they are still physically stronger than the guys he has on the bench but that doesn't mean that Lenjani is more physically fit than Iniesta and Silva. It's fvcking mind boggling to even think about it.

The main reason we cannot play a "high pressing" style is because our players get tired very quickly and they are not the fastest.
Aurora Bulkualis

I don't even understand what the argument is more. We excused DB for fielding physical donkeys over players with semi-decent technique, because that's the way we play. OK.

Then it turns out, those "physical" guys can only last for 20 minutes. Then what the f*** is the point of playing them??? All this proves is DB is fucking insane.
Dallku wrote: I'm assuming that he fields them because they are still physically stronger than the guys he has on the bench but that doesn't mean that Lenjani is more physically fit than Iniesta and Silva. It's fvcking mind boggling to even think about it.
Ok, but Spain plays on the ground. Being physicality stronger doesn't really matter...
Leandro

çuna kjo nuk o ndeshja me u anku. qr bunker do luanim e do humbisnim, 99% kshu do ndodhte dhe e dinim. më tepër m'vjen inat pse nuk rrafim dot bindshëm ekipe leshi si liechtensteini e jo pse nuk kalojmë dot qendrën me spanjën

në 2 ndeshjet e rradhës do shohim ku jemi. nëse akoma vazhdojmë me kukelra dhe me hykra atëherë qija robt. prap hykën m'futi n'fushë ky shkërdhata. grezdën as një minut edhe pse është nga shënuesit më të mirë nga pozicion mesfushe. qr nuk e di ça duhet me u bo që disa lojtarëve ti jepet nji shanc jqj
  • Information