Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Migjeni

Simboli i Diellit wrote:If you expect albanians from Albania to feel about Kosova NT like albanians from Kosove feel for Kombetare then you're expecting too much. People in Albania will see Kosova nt as foreign, they might have sympathy about it and root for it at some point but for us it's like watching Vllaznia playing a foreign team . As albanians we want them to win and root for them but that's all about it.
It has nothing to do with Kosova's team. It has to do with him and the likes of him who are biased but try to hide their bias behind a patriotic mask.
Leandro wrote:lololol according to immanuel kant, those who make up shit about other people, tend to say the kind of stuff that they themselves would be capable of

you never miss a chance to prove what a monocellular organism you are
Where did Kant say that? - I look forward to you providing a source. Don't name drop to try to sound smarter. You've had problems with several on the forum calling you out on your bs already. Ever thought that it's not everyone else but you who's the problem?
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albo_eagle

Stop using the term 'kosovars'. What is wrong with some of you. Someone from Prishtinë is a Shqiptar and so is someone from Gjakovë and Privren ect. Maybe some of you from RA do not know but a lot of us from Kosovë do not like it whatsoever.
Leandro

i am smarter and as for the source thats your homework
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Migjeni

Case in point, douche.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

To be honest, maybe the team has outgrown De Biasi, or maybe this is the max potential De Biasi can achieve. However, either way I just want to take a moment to appreciate everything GDB has done for us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ4edhz0HWo

Go watch this interview and look at how he talks about the national team. He's the first foreign coach we've ever had to fully embrace being Albanian. He's stood up for this team and it's players and was the very first person to harshly condemn UEFA's ridiculous 3-0 Albanian forfeit. He defended us against the antagonizing Westerners, and showed that Albania belongs in the Euro Cup. He's inspired us, he's led us through tough times, and he's shown nothing but respect for our people and culture(case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCJg-Q9n9vc).

If he's gone after these qualifiers it will truly be a sad day for the organization. Not because we can't find a better tactical coach but because we will never find another Giovani "Gani Abazi" De Biasi
Leandro

DB ka bërë mirë për kombëtaren dhe ka mjaftë merita por kjo nuk duhet të thotë se do ti japim bythën. sidomos kur lojtarë si kaçe apo dhe gashi po preferojnë të qëndrojnë larg kombëtarese se sa të luajnë me taktikat e enver hoxhës
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
KF.KORAB

Ta qifsha budallin , na iku edhe nje tjeter talent. Edhe Besnik Hasi do ishte me mire per ne.
tkez

Marim Bunjakun mga Kosova. He is making miracles with that team.
Albo_eagle

I think if we finished 3rd the losers at the FSHF would be pleased and if DB wanted to stay he would stay. But i think they will consider anything less than 3rd a failure so DB will have to go.

Then comes the process of choosing a new manager. Would be good to see a new manager finally play Kaçe. I think we should just give it to Cana. Take the risk. He is an intellect, was not just a footballer. Born leader aswell. We are not gonna get a Guardiola or Mourinho so we may aswell just try Cana rather then some relegation battling Seria A manager which they will probably go for. Get Cana, let him get the young and good players coming from Kosovë and maybe he will be a good manager.
  • Information