Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:09 am
artan wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:54 am To me the sample size for Gega isn't big enough. He was bad with the u21 and he only coached Partizani for one season (I think?). If he had like three consecutive titles with Partizani i'd be okay with him being the NT coach but he didn't..

As for the Skenderbeu coaches they shouldn't be taken in consideration. Not only do they lack integrity we don't even know how much of Skenderbeu's success was because of them. When we play against Germany in next years qualifiers they aren't going to accept a $25k bribe lol.
Dinamo zagreb accepted a 25k bribe? Lol skenderbeu played beautiful football, they were a joy to watch unlike the nt.. Skender gega won only after skenderbeu was destroyed by uefa, that’s nothing to get excited about considering weakness of the league. Partizani is and has been a bunch of amateurs like our boy trashi, they are not on the level of the old skenderbeu
Mamic is convicted for corruption and money bribery, even the ex-coach Zoran Mamic is convicted with 4 year sentence by croatian courts.
https://www.total-croatia-news.com/poli ... avko-mamic
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:22 am
artan wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:54 am To me the sample size for Gega isn't big enough. He was bad with the u21 and he only coached Partizani for one season (I think?). If he had like three consecutive titles with Partizani i'd be okay with him being the NT coach but he didn't..

As for the Skenderbeu coaches they shouldn't be taken in consideration. Not only do they lack integrity we don't even know how much of Skenderbeu's success was because of them. When we play against Germany in next years qualifiers they aren't going to accept a $25k bribe lol.
You know why he didn't? Because he is not asslicker and has the balls to say NO at Olsi Rama. Gega left because he didn't agree to let Olsi Rama do the mercato. Gega won't compromise about his principles.
I don't doubt you. I think if Partizani still had Gega they would have run away with the league by now. With no real investments made in the squad he turned a young team into the undispute champions last year. Developed guys like Asani, Bardhi, Mala, Cinari, etc, into good superliga players. I think me might be a good coach but we just haven't seen enough of him...

I don't doubt you about Olsi Rama. f*** that guy and his brother. They just started now with their whole new stadium project after it was stopped for like 2 years. Probably because they need more money because he's been pocketing money that was intended for the new stadium.
  • Information