Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Zenga would be terrible. What has he done that's going to make him fit here?

DB at least succeeded with small teams, even though he never made it big.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

My list of coaches i would like that are actually unemployed :

Paulo Sousa
Massimo Oddo
Paolo Di Canio
Dallku

Paulo Sousa would be nice but he's probably asking 20x of what Albania is willing to pay. Most of the names thrown around are very unrealistic except Zenga(who seems like a very incompetent one).
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:43 am Paulo Sousa would be nice but he's probably asking 20x of what Albania is willing to pay. Most of the names thrown around are very unrealistic except Zenga(who seems like a very incompetent one).
It's less impegnative being a club coach than a NT coach. He used to get 1.5 million a year while De Biasi got 500k . Massimo Oddo the ex coach of Memushaj's Pescara would be fine. He won the wc with Italy back in 2006, succeeded to get Pescara to Serie A and has ambitions. Also he doesn't cost much.
Simboli i Diellit

Camolese's name mentioned on talks with Duka . He doesn't have the right CV though, seems more like a failed coach:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giancarlo_Camolese

https://www.google.it/amp/www.goal.com/ ... ioe3wiu3v0
Simboli i Diellit

Italian media named Filippo Inzaghi . he wouldn't be bad at all as coach for our team. He's got a tremendous strict work ethic, has international experience both with Italy and Milan also wants to succeed .
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:03 am Italian media named Filippo Inzaghi . he wouldn't be bad at all as coach for our team. He's got a tremendous strict work ethic, has international experience both with Italy and Milan also wants to succeed .

Even if he didn't know anything about coaching I think that Albanian players would be super motivated playing for him. I hope it happens.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Di Marzio is reporting too. He's very reliable:

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/albania- ... -blasi-era

Pippo would be great. As LedZep said, at least the locker room would be hyped af with him there.

Panorama Sport "contacted" Zenga (probably a fake fb account) and he said he'd love to coach us. Come on Pippo...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Pippo isn't at a position to ask a lot of money so he could eventually fit the FA's profile aswell. Zenga is like that, he's been begging to get that position even when the FA signed De Biasi back in 2011. Guy is a failed coach with anger management issues :D
Dallku

Stay away from the Zenga dude. He seems like a clown and when he's begging for the job you know he's trouble. His CV as coach is a joke too.
  • Information