Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I'll give De Biasi credit, he has Albania playing very organized defensively and has developed a defence first identity for us which gets you some good results. Its just very frustrating when you have to watch your team struggle to cross the half way line, send a hail mary long ball as the only means of getting the ball to the other end, or spam crosses into the box because we don't have the technical players needed to dribble and play passes. Either because they are benched or because we have 3 DMs in midfield passing sideways and back.

Honestly if De Biasi can get the substitutions right and adjust accordingly to the game, he would be so much better.
artan

About Kace he's not better than Xhaka, Memushaj and Abrashi at the moment. We need to quit acting like he's this mini Xavi. Until he proves himself at club level I don't think Di Biaisi will trust him.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote:Until he proves himself at club level I don't think Di Biaisi will trust him.
Wtf are you talking about? The guy has played against top teams like Dortmund, Schalke, Roma, etc.. in EL, where his team has either drawn or won. Memushaj and Abrashi just got lucky since their teams were promoted from 2nd league, but no club in a top level would ever buy these guys directly. Xhaka is good defensively, but let's get real, the guy can't put two passes together.

And no one is complaining about him not starting before Memushaj, Abrashi, Xhaka. Those guys are defensively better at least. We're complaining about him not starting ahead of Kukeli, Basha and freaking Lila, who shouldn't even be a pro footballer.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Andi Lila has played 13 matches in Serie A . Much more than Memushaj , Kace, Xhaka , Abrashi and Kukeli.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Andi Lila has played 13 matches in Serie A . Much more than Memushaj , Kace, Xhaka , Abrashi and Kukeli.
Yeah and he scored more goals in Serie A than Lionel Messi
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wtf, Lila was playing for a bankrupt club that couldn't afford to pay regular players so they got him....How does that even count?

Anyhow, it's not just us criticizing Kukeli. This is Starova

"Mbrojtja pati shumë pak punë, por ajo që nuk më pëlqeu ishte paraqitja e Kukelit. Pesë gabime në pasim në pjesën e parë, pa pasur aspak presion, më duket e tepërt. Bëhet fjalë për një lojtar që prej kohësh është projektuar si titullar dhe luan në një pozicion tejet të rëndësishëm. Nuk mund të falen të tilla gabime. Mendoj madje edhe se zëvendësimi i tij u bë për shkak të këtyre gabimeve, më tepër se sa për një dëmtim të mundshëm. Nuk m’u duk i pamundur fizikisht për të vazhduar…"
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Andi Lila has played 13 matches in Serie A . Much more than Memushaj , Kace, Xhaka , Abrashi and Kukeli.
Yeah and he scored more goals in Serie A than Lionel Messi
That's what i'm saying. He shouldn't be wasted like we do benching him, there is a lot to do behind the goalie to collect balls during games .
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
artan wrote:Until he proves himself at club level I don't think Di Biaisi will trust him.
Wtf are you talking about? The guy has played against top teams like Dortmund, Schalke, Roma, etc.. in EL, where his team has either drawn or won. Memushaj and Abrashi just got lucky since their teams were promoted from 2nd league, but no club in a top level would ever buy these guys directly. Xhaka is good defensively, but let's get real, the guy can't put two passes together.

And no one is complaining about him not starting before Memushaj, Abrashi, Xhaka. Those guys are defensively better at least. We're complaining about him not starting ahead of Kukeli, Basha and freaking Lila, who shouldn't even be a pro footballer.
How was Abrashi or Memushaj lucky? Weren't both of them regular starters for their teams last season and doesn't this mean that both of them helped their teams get promoted?!

Didn't Kukeli also play vs Villarreal a few weeks ago? You can't compare playing in EL vs these teams with playing in the same league as them top teams.

If we're being real Kace just made a step backwards moving to the Czech league. And from the time he made his debut for the NT, I don't see any improvement in his game whatsoever. The worst of all he's still build like a teenager physically. His passing skills are compared to none in the NT and btw I think it might be smth personal with him and GdB. I can't think of any other reason as to why he didn't play vs Liechtenstein.

Exclude Kukeli and Basha, then all our other mds are playing their trade at a higher level compared to Kace.
Leandro

how is it a step backwards going from paok to the champions of CZ? greek teams are not what they used to be, their football is in shambles

also at paok they have a serb coach and while kaçe was the most highly regarded young player in all greece, suddenly he went to shit after that uçk shirt episode. had he stayed further at paok they would destroy his career
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Leandro

btw kaçe's main ability is his passing. xhaka cant do that and neither can abrashi. memushaj plays further up so he cant be compared with kaçe. no one can pass the ball forward from defense intelligently in our team except him. yet we are forced to watch kukeli pass back every time
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
  • Information