Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Against Italy, it's going to be the same thing as against France. Hold out for 89 minutes, and concede a stupid in the 90th due to fatigue.

But we will walk away with a moral victory, and that's what really matters.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Migjeni

Haha, Owner, the eternal pessimist. Although I agree this time :D
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Against Italy, it's going to be the same thing as against France. Hold out for 89 minutes, and concede a stupid in the 90th due to fatigue.

But we will walk away with a moral victory, and that's what really matters.

Well based on talent pool, history and tournament form that wouldn't be a bad result. We just don't have the talent to compete with a top level team. All of our success so far is due to Ganiu's disciplined performances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leandro

when you concede at 89' it's a bad result no matter what
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
vata10

Lol @ this thread!

Having a quality player that could single handedly win you games or way better than the others in his positon warm the bench, is still not a good reason to replace a coach when he's delivering result wise.
Dallku

De Biasi exaggerates with his selections at times but when you see clowns like Bunjaki try to attack on open field top class teams while having semi-pro defenders then it really makes you appreciate De Biasi.
Leandro

o çuna se po i bini në një brimë. nuk tha askush me ndryshu taktikat në përgjithësi. po flas për zgjedhjen e lojtarëve. vetëm kundër ekipeve të dobta duhet me lujt më në sulm

ju po e bëni sikur o bunker o taktikë 2-2-8. mos ia qini nonën muhabetit
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Kaq lojtar i mire qenka ky Kace? Kush e di sa te larte do e kete vleren ne Transfermarkt... Come on guys, I get it that he has more talent than most of the rest of our midfield, but he's a small guy and dispossessed of the ball, and our national team plays a physical defensive scheme. Stop acting like benching him is a war crime.

Also, I much prefer this "boring" team to the "fun" teams of the 90s that were getting smashed bu Georgia.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Also, single-handidly can win matches for us? I didn't realize we had Cristiano Ronaldo warming up the bench for us.
Leandro

kaçe është lojtar që di të luajë prandaj luan me paokun e me viktorian dhe jo në kategorinë e dytë të zvicrës. në rolin e paserit nga prapavija është më i miri që kemi kshu që nuk e kuptoj ça do të thuash me këtë postim?

nuk është cristiano ronaldo kshu që s'ka pse e fusim në lojë? wtf llogjikë është kjo?
  • Information