Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Leandro

I agree with Bariç or Briegel type of coach. I was thinking of this too. Some here were drooling at hasi a couple years ago now he is a disgrace. :D ok

Btw skënderbeu beat sporting 3-0 but sporting was with 10 players as they got a red card. So that's not really indicative. Plus anything can happen in one game.

The difficult thing would be to replace DB's out of the field contributions. He does more than simply coach the team in the game. That's hard to replace. I think Briegel had the same hands on approach.

Ideally i'd like DB to stay but this insistence with shit players is just too much to kapërcej. It's not like he is giving these players a chance and they are being shit and then says "see i gave these guys a chance but they sucked so i play hyka!"

and he fucked up with replacing abrashi with lila in spain game. thats just dumb. could've given also minutes to grezda against frankenstein and have roshi more rested or even protect him from injury. wtf with these risks? and when are the new players gonna play ffs
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Yeah, but Josa has consistently done well in Europe with an Albanian team. We need a coach that "gets" these types of players. I don't think someone like Guardiola for example could do anything with these morons.

The only thing I'll miss about DB is the locker room. You can tell everyone is hyped. But his footballing contributions have been terrible, apart from scouting (even though he has really fucked up with Kosovar players). Even defensively he's overrated af. All he does is park the bus. We're just lucky we have some defenders who play in top leagues, unlike in Kuzhe's days where we had to play Teli, Dallku, Curri.
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Roberto Donadoni is a coach i really like and he could do wonders with the team we have.
No chance he'll come here. Very few top coaches want to coach NTs, let alone Albania.

Look at England, they could barely get freaking Allardyce.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Yea i was thinking about Mancini but he might get the England job :D

This is the list of the italian coaches avaiable to hire :

Here you can scout others:
http://www.transfermarkt.it/trainer/ver ... =75&plus=0
Migjeni

I would like a Hasi-Cana partnership in the future - but as of right now I don't know who to get. Maybe a German.

Btw how is Gattuso as a coach? Is he any good?
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Leandro

we cant afford mancini lol

btw im against another italian. i believe the problem with albania is that we were a shit side where bunkering and defense made sense. we used that and we've evolved a lot thanks to it, but we're at a point where bunkering is becoming counter productive. we've become a decent side!

at this point i believe we need a change in tactics. no more italian school but something like german/east european school which focuses on all aspects of the game and not simply defense and counter like the italian school

i believe that such a system would be better for us. italy can pull off defensive systems cause they have a huge player pool to pick from but for small nations i believe it's hard to execute these tactics well with limited player pool when you actually have some quality

if we had baric or briegel now we would get good results i think. getting rid of DB to bring another italian who will do the same shit just makes no sense to me
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

MANCINI LOL. There is a bigger chance of Cruyff coming back from the dead and teaching us Total Football. And Mancini is also awful. He doesn't have Man City Arabs to buy him Aguero and Silva.
Migjeni wrote: Btw how is Gattuso as a coach? Is he any good?
Not at all. He's a motivator, but we already have one of those.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

mancini is not awful. he's pretty good. but ofc the haters are always louder than everyone else
Leandro

- Ju keni treguar formë të mirë së fundmi me Plzenin, duke luajtur edhe në Europa Ligë. Pse ndodh kjo gjë në Kombëtare?
- Nuk e di fare pse po ndodh diçka e tillë. Nuk e kuptoj trajnerin për këtë që bën. S’e di pse bëhet diçka e tillë.

Kaçe fed up already. This moron is gonna alienate half our players sooner or later. OUT!
vata10

Leandro wrote:but ofc the haters are always louder than everyone else
A thing we can agree on. You've made that Kosova thread yours with so much bullshit you've posted on it :talumsha:
Plako
Team: Partizani

vata10 wrote:
Leandro wrote:but ofc the haters are always louder than everyone else
A thing we can agree on. You've made that Kosova thread yours with so much bullshit you've posted on it :talumsha:

Based on past history you'd think Dallku would be the most vocal in his displeasure with Kosova yet I find him one of the most constructive voices in there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information