Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Panucci hasn't even coached a team for a full season. Is Duka out of his fucking mind? I'd rather just stick with De Biasi.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 pm Panucci hasn't even coached a team for a full season. Is Duka out of his fucking mind? I'd rather just stick with De Biasi.
I feel like experience is one of the least important criteria for Duka. He just needs a recognizable name and someone willing to work with him in the background for the shady stuff.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:18 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 pm Panucci hasn't even coached a team for a full season. Is Duka out of his fucking mind? I'd rather just stick with De Biasi.
I feel like experience is one of the least important criteria for Duka. He just needs a recognizable name and someone willing to work with him in the background for the shady stuff.
This is what I was worried about. That he'd fire De Biasi and hire someone even worse.

Hope Panucci proves me wrong, but usually these guys don't.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Panucci isn't bad considering all the alternatives journals poped out. He is willing to get a name for himself and isn't coming here for the money. Young coaches are like a double blade knife althrough he can't be worse than the last year's De Biasi .
Dallku

We gotta give this guy the benefit of the doubt but yeah, this is one of those where you wouldn't be surprised if he leaves in 3 months lmao
Plako

Dallku wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:13 am We gotta give this guy the benefit of the doubt but yeah, this is one of those where you wouldn't be surprised if he leaves in 3 months lmao
He will last at least until October 9th, when we play Italy at home. He gets a result from that last game and his stock goes up. He loses nothing changes for him.
Zero
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I hope Duka knows what he's doing...
Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Panucci was a very good player who played with some of the greatest clubs and players of his time. For sure he is going to bring something from that time here and that can be a positive. He does not have experience but everyone has to start from somewhere.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I just hope he doesnt use DB tactics and get scared when we're up a goal or 2. I'd like to see better line ups that make sense and definitely better substitutions.
Plako

Genti wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:09 amI just hope he doesnt use DB tactics and get scared when we're up a goal or 2. I'd like to see better line ups that make sense and definitely better substitutions.

That's not DB tactics, that's football tactics. Every team does this with the exception of Spain, Germany, Bayern and Pep's teams.
  • Information