Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
artan wrote:Until he proves himself at club level I don't think Di Biaisi will trust him.
Wtf are you talking about? The guy has played against top teams like Dortmund, Schalke, Roma, etc.. in EL, where his team has either drawn or won. Memushaj and Abrashi just got lucky since their teams were promoted from 2nd league, but no club in a top level would ever buy these guys directly. Xhaka is good defensively, but let's get real, the guy can't put two passes together.

And no one is complaining about him not starting before Memushaj, Abrashi, Xhaka. Those guys are defensively better at least. We're complaining about him not starting ahead of Kukeli, Basha and freaking Lila, who shouldn't even be a pro footballer.
Kace's club career has regressed since he emerged on the scene in 2012/13. He went from a starter 19 years old then gradually regressed to a bench role and now is not even a part of the team. I understand that whole suspension hurt him but at the end of the day he's not progressing.

How were Memushaj lucky? The guy is the captain of his team.. As for Abrashi he's played relatively well. Aren't you the same guy that bashes Albanian players for going directly into the big leagues without being ready? Good for them in picking a second division club and getting the playing time and earning promotion.

Abrashi is also a midget but atleast he's built like a bull and can play physical. Kace on the other hand.. That's probably the biggest Di Biasi doesn't play him. He'll be a liability in our bunker.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NYVirus wrote:Kaq lojtar i mire qenka ky Kace? Kush e di sa te larte do e kete vleren ne Transfermarkt... Come on guys, I get it that he has more talent than most of the rest of our midfield, but he's a small guy and dispossessed of the ball, and our national team plays a physical defensive scheme. Stop acting like benching him is a war crime.

Also, I much prefer this "boring" team to the "fun" teams of the 90s that were getting smashed bu Georgia.
Yeah honestly. Kace is a great player but he's never captured the form he has in Greece with us. Besides, right now he's on loan to the Czech league. People act like we're leaving a galactico on the bench. Although I do think there's a chance he plays vs Spain. De Biasi is just unpredictable with his XI..
Leandro

lol artan mos fol kot se po i shpik faktet. kaçe doli në 2012 dhe ka qënë një nga lojtarët më të rëndësishëm deri vjet. marrdhëniet u prishën që vjet kur filloi puna e rinovimit të kontratës. nuk u puqën te puna e kontratës dhe u prishën marrdhëniet. paoku ka qënë tejët jo-profesional në trajtimin e tërë kësaj çështje. dhe tani i thanë nqs nuk firmos rinovim ke për të ndenjur 1 vit në stol (deri në 2017 kur i mbaronte kontrata)

paoku ka vetëm qëllim të marrë naj $$$ nga shitja e kaçes

2012-2013 doli lojtari i ri më i mirë në greqi dhe në 11shen më të mirë të kampionatit
2013-2014 ishte titullar dhe i pazëvëndësueshëm në mesfushë për paokun
2014-2015 doli MVP i sezonit nga tifozët e paokut
2015-2016 (vjet) filluan tërci vërcit me kontratën. megjithatë luajti mjaftë ndeshje
2016-2017 (sivjet) Viktoria Plzen ku po shkëlqen që nga fazat e para
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Leandro

artan wrote:Abrashi is also a midget but atleast he's built like a bull and can play physical. Kace on the other hand.. That's probably the biggest Di Biasi doesn't play him. He'll be a liability in our bunker.
thsi is the only thing i agree on. he is not a player to bunker and defend. that is not his problem, is the problem of the system. like saying xavi is nto that good cause he cant help bunker. thats not how he plays

even then, a player like Kaçe who is still a DM can help counter attacking football with his passing. he is a better passer than anyone else in our midfield. no point in counter attacking tactics if you cant pass forward quickly. and tbh this is what we need, not bunkering

we only have to bunker against superior sides like italy and spain, but i dont see why we should play bunker against other shit teams
Leandro

Albanian Damien wrote:Yeah honestly. Kace is a great player but he's never captured the form he has in Greece with us. Besides, right now he's on loan to the Czech league. People act like we're leaving a galactico on the bench. Although I do think there's a chance he plays vs Spain. De Biasi is just unpredictable with his XI..
how the hell can he capture any kind of form from the bench? for a player to play well he needs confidence from the coach. our coach has never had confidence in kaçe and he has played him very sparingly. how do you expect to see anything?

same with berisha, he went to lacio, had no confidence from coach and became shaky. now at atalanta he looks world class again

kaçe already being important for plzen, less than 10 games in. confidence helps!

DB should grow balls and give him a few games in a row

PS: kaçe had offers from portugal, germany, italy. he chose plzen cause he wanted to play in europe. this stuff is all over paok forums for whoever can read greek
Albo_eagle

Kaçe is one of our best players man, who ever said he has not had the same form for our national team is wrong, he has been one of the best players on the pitch every time he played.

He has not 'regressed'. After the UCK incident they tied to ruin him and he still played because they were awful without him.

Anddd Plezen are better then PAOK.
Leandro

2013-2014 is when that uçk thing happened. thats why he has less games. the next year he had 30 games and 4 goals as a DM!

even last year when the relations between him and club went sour, notice how even though they didnt play him in the league, he has 9 european appearances: while paok could faceroll weak opposition in greece without him, they needed him in europe

league apps/goals, cup apps/goals, europe apps/goals, total apps/goals
coral-testing-waiting6.png
Leandro

lila n'mesfushë, abrashi n'stol. na duhet me sulmu, m'fut hykën që ka "preferred move" back pass

DB out tani apo t'presim nëntorin?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We need a coach that has done well with small teams. I'm obsessed with Mirel Josa. I caught that game where Skenderbeu beat Sporting Lisbon 3-0, and it was almost inch perfect. Skenderbeu's defenders were also worse than Kosova's right now. This guy knows how to attack and play football. And he's a past player of the NT, when they beat Belgium 2-0 back then.

No to Hasi at this point. He hasn't shown anything with a small team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Besnik Hasi is a disgrace as a coach . The FA can appoint him at a youth team but not at our Kombetare as i think we need to get a foreign manager. One like Bariç or Briegel . Napoli's actual coach was coaching in Serie B three seasons ago . Roberto Donadoni is a coach i really like and he could do wonders with the team we have.
  • Information