Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 3720
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Contact:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Taking bets , he won’t last ?
Good chances though Duka will keep him in his payroll. Modern coach contracts don’t end in gentelman agreements anymore. Guy is willingless and shouting out loud , fire me!



https://youtu.be/PAvVdYrFW0I
ZenMaster
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Panucci ndoshta nuk eshte trajneri me i afte taktikisht por po i njofton shqiptaret me dinjitetin dhe integritetin individual. De Biasi ishte me shume politikan se trajner, nje bythlepires patetik.
Kuqaloshi maoist
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 3720
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Contact:

Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:22 am

User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 3720
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Contact:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:31 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:30 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:01 pm
I think it’s been time to get an Albanian coach for a while like Vata said. Albanian coached know the players , the team and could get the best from them . Quite sure they’d take the job seriously unlike Panucci. Gega , Kola and Hasi would be good options .
Just need a coach who can reach out to the next generation of players to play for us and get the squad playing like a team . We’re never gonna be Brazil so that’s our only option.
Gega had better results with our U21 than any other coach in the last 30 years . He also build a title partizan team , decent game plan/strategy/tactics with what seem to be the mediocre players under Italian coach. He is a good motivator , speaks Albanian , knows the players doesn’t suffer from inferiority complex like other coaches . Also he won’t cost us 600k € a year with all his assistants and his wage but could always lineup a team that can beat Andora, even Bulku managed to beat Andora away.
User avatar
Simboli i Diellit
Posts: 3720
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Contact:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:03 pm

Inside sources of Gazzetta Dello Sport confirm that there will be no new contract between Reja and our FA when they meet these days. Apparently even Duka’s allusions yesterday that we are ready for an Albanian coach confirm these sources. Just hope it won’t be the next Redi Jupi but someone like Hasi, Gega, Muça... or someone who at least have won the Albanian league mot just the next legionare that retires from the NT.
ZenMaster
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:36 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:31 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:30 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:01 pm
I think it’s been time to get an Albanian coach for a while like Vata said. Albanian coached know the players , the team and could get the best from them . Quite sure they’d take the job seriously unlike Panucci. Gega , Kola and Hasi would be good options .
Just need a coach who can reach out to the next generation of players to play for us and get the squad playing like a team . We’re never gonna be Brazil so that’s our only option.
Gega had better results with our U21 than any other coach in the last 30 years . He also build a title partizan team , decent game plan/strategy/tactics with what seem to be the mediocre players under Italian coach. He is a good motivator , speaks Albanian , knows the players doesn’t suffer from inferiority complex like other coaches . Also he won’t cost us 600k € a year with all his assistants and his wage but could always lineup a team that can beat Andora, even Bulku managed to beat Andora away.
I think Gega's game is more suitable for Kombetarja than Partizani. Gega is a patriot with integrity who trusts a lot young players and knows the environment of albanian football perfectly.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:53 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:03 pm
Inside sources of Gazzetta Dello Sport confirm that there will be no new contract between Reja and our FA when they meet these days. Apparently even Duka’s allusions yesterday that we are ready for an Albanian coach confirm these sources. Just hope it won’t be the next Redi Jupi but someone like Hasi, Gega, Muça... or someone who at least have won the Albanian league mot just the next legionare that retires from the NT.
Sources of TKZ inside FSHF are saying Gega is the leading candidate to replace Reja. Gega had to travel in Jordania but it was Duka after match will Andorra who informed Gega that Reja contract will not be renewed and Gega is the leading candidate in his book.
Kuqaloshi maoist
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 234
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:36 pm

What's Gega's playstyle because sounds intriguing based on what you guys have said so far
User avatar
plisi
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:35 pm

Watched Procesi Sportiv and got to agree with Jupi for the first time, we need a coach that knows which our best players are and will start a team that includes the best ones regardless of the opponent. It's a fucking crime that players like Ramadani, Qose, Ndoj and even Memushaj are getting playing time while Xhaka and Kaçe stay at home.
User avatar
Klejdi1023
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm
Contact:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:08 pm

plisi wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:35 pm
Watched Procesi Sportiv and got to agree with Jupi for the first time, we need a coach that knows which our best players are and will start a team that includes the best ones regardless of the opponent. It's a fucking crime that players like Ramadani, Qose, Ndoj and even Memushaj are getting playing time while Xhaka and Kaçe stay at home.
The only good midfielders we have are Gjasula, Bare, Abrashi, Kace, and maybe Selahi. The rest are all trash, even someone who doesn’t know anything about soccer could see that.
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests