Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:45 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:36 pm
What's Gega's playstyle because sounds intriguing based on what you guys have said so far
Gegenpress 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 uses very high defensive line, likes to press opponent very deeply in their own half and force them mistakes. Very conservative in building up play, for him important is to win extra yard without risking anything at the back. Players with high work rate and determination will be advantaged in his system. Fullbacks will be barely engaged in the attacking phase, he likes to keep them fresh for defensive phase.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
Dallku
Posts: 1983
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:06 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:31 pm


Gega had better results with our U21 than any other coach in the last 30 years .

That's sad if it's true because he had terrible u21 results. In 18 matches he got 3 wins and 12 losses...

https://www.transfermarkt.us/skender-ge ... 2015-06-24

People were excited when he was first hired because he seems like a stand up guy but everybody was asking for his head as the losses started piling up.

Btw it's crazy looking at the lineups of those matches back then. So many of those players don't even play now. You guys remember Fabio Hoxha?? lol
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 2825
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:57 am

Just put Daja in charge. He actually has experience of beating teams like Sporting or Dinamo Zagreb with an Albanian squad.

Let's not completely waste all that progress Skenderbeu made in Europe and recycle some of the assets that got us there.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 796
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:10 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:57 am
Just put Daja in charge. He actually has experience of beating teams like Sporting or Dinamo Zagreb with an Albanian squad.

Let's not completely waste all that progress Skenderbeu made in Europe and recycle some of the assets that got us there.
Was thinking the exact same thing.. the fans love daja and he did well with skenderbeu. Some of you are Partizani fans but lets be real, skender Gega has not done anything noteworthy in his career. I vote daja but am happy if it will be an albanian taking over
ZenMaster
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Princ wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:10 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:57 am
Just put Daja in charge. He actually has experience of beating teams like Sporting or Dinamo Zagreb with an Albanian squad.

Let's not completely waste all that progress Skenderbeu made in Europe and recycle some of the assets that got us there.
Was thinking the exact same thing.. the fans love daja and he did well with skenderbeu. Some of you are Partizani fans but lets be real, skender Gega has not done anything noteworthy in his career. I vote daja but am happy if it will be an albanian taking over
So what's your point? We are Partizani fans and what? It means the Skenderbeu 10 year ban is valid only for Partizani fans or what because i don't understand it. It's only in Albania a guy who was banned 10 years for fixing matches can be considered a candidate for the National Team,.it's crazy but albanians are learned to coexist with crime and criminals, this is why Albania has convicted murderers as lawmakers and is ruled by the likes of Safet Gjici,Shefqet Kastrati and Tome Doshi. Gega has something that albanian coaches don't have D I G N I T Y. In his first year as coach in Superleague Gega won the title,without refs help, fair and square.

Perveq ne Korçe edhe fshatrat e Korcës "suksesi" i Skenderbeut ka vlere, duhet me kan ekstrem idiot me i besu teorive te nje krimineli prej Shijaku si Ardian Takaj. Nese nje rezultat sportiv e arrin permes mashtrimit, ai rezultat nuk eshte valid, rregull global qe nuk vlen vetem ne Shqiperi.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:54 am

To me the sample size for Gega isn't big enough. He was bad with the u21 and he only coached Partizani for one season (I think?). If he had like three consecutive titles with Partizani i'd be okay with him being the NT coach but he didn't..

As for the Skenderbeu coaches they shouldn't be taken in consideration. Not only do they lack integrity we don't even know how much of Skenderbeu's success was because of them. When we play against Germany in next years qualifiers they aren't going to accept a $25k bribe lol.
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 796
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:09 am

artan wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:54 am
To me the sample size for Gega isn't big enough. He was bad with the u21 and he only coached Partizani for one season (I think?). If he had like three consecutive titles with Partizani i'd be okay with him being the NT coach but he didn't..

As for the Skenderbeu coaches they shouldn't be taken in consideration. Not only do they lack integrity we don't even know how much of Skenderbeu's success was because of them. When we play against Germany in next years qualifiers they aren't going to accept a $25k bribe lol.
Dinamo zagreb accepted a 25k bribe? Lol skenderbeu played beautiful football, they were a joy to watch unlike the nt.. Skender gega won only after skenderbeu was destroyed by uefa, that’s nothing to get excited about considering weakness of the league. Partizani is and has been a bunch of amateurs like our boy trashi, they are not on the level of the old skenderbeu
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:47 am

Princ wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:09 am
artan wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:54 am
To me the sample size for Gega isn't big enough. He was bad with the u21 and he only coached Partizani for one season (I think?). If he had like three consecutive titles with Partizani i'd be okay with him being the NT coach but he didn't..

As for the Skenderbeu coaches they shouldn't be taken in consideration. Not only do they lack integrity we don't even know how much of Skenderbeu's success was because of them. When we play against Germany in next years qualifiers they aren't going to accept a $25k bribe lol.
Dinamo zagreb accepted a 25k bribe? Lol skenderbeu played beautiful football, they were a joy to watch unlike the nt.. Skender gega won only after skenderbeu was destroyed by uefa, that’s nothing to get excited about considering weakness of the league. Partizani is and has been a bunch of amateurs like our boy trashi, they are not on the level of the old skenderbeu
Hence why I don't want Gega in as coach (he only had one good season). Skenderbet was found fixing 53 games (that's what they found...) so I can't take their success too seriously. Did Dinamo Zagreb accept a bribe? Obviously not, but one win on aggregate doesn't qualify Daja as NT coach. We saw what he was able to do last year with Flamurtari without the match fixing...
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 796
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:01 am

It wasn’t just the win, it was the teams overall gameplay and improvement year in year out that was impressive...This fact stands regardless of what uefa “found”
ZenMaster
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:22 am

artan wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:54 am
To me the sample size for Gega isn't big enough. He was bad with the u21 and he only coached Partizani for one season (I think?). If he had like three consecutive titles with Partizani i'd be okay with him being the NT coach but he didn't..

As for the Skenderbeu coaches they shouldn't be taken in consideration. Not only do they lack integrity we don't even know how much of Skenderbeu's success was because of them. When we play against Germany in next years qualifiers they aren't going to accept a $25k bribe lol.
You know why he didn't? Because he is not asslicker and has the balls to say NO at Olsi Rama. Gega left because he didn't agree to let Olsi Rama do the mercato. Gega won't compromise about his principles.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests