[WC 2018] Albania - Israel - November 12

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Leandro wrote: well i dont know much about most of these groups and i dont think you do either. also i dont see how this is relevant in any way. muslims have been wanting to eradicate jews for over one millenium. this is a historic fact, it's in the quran and hadith. muslims hate jews today and this is also a fact
Well I do know quite a bit about the history of Jews in the Middle East and Europe. The Jews are considered people of the Book (Islam being an Abrahamic religion) and there has never been any desire to eradicate them by the Moslems otherwise you wouldn't have Jews all over the Middle East which were once part of the Ottoman Empire. And by the way those Jews that lived in the Middle East for the last few centuries were expelled by Spain some 500 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako
Team: Partizani

Leandro wrote: well i dont know much about most of these groups and i dont think you do either. also i dont see how this is relevant in any way. muslims have been wanting to eradicate jews for over one millenium. this is a historic fact, it's in the quran and hadith. muslims hate jews today and this is also a fact
Well I do know quite a bit about the history of Jews in the Middle East and Europe. The Jews are considered people of the Book (Islam being an Abrahamic religion) and there has never been any desire to eradicate them by the Moslems otherwise you wouldn't have Jews all over the Middle East which were once part of the Ottoman Empire. And by the way those Jews that lived in the Middle East for the last few centuries were expelled by Spain some 500 years ago.

AlMadman

These discussions are good, and interesting(sometimes), however it's just too bad they are in the wrong topics nearly all the time. :(
Pjetër

Again, thank god Simboli has this forum on private
Leandro

Plako wrote:The Jews are considered people of the Book (Islam being an Abrahamic religion) and there has never been any desire to eradicate them by the Moslems
clearly you have never read a single word of islamic scripture. muslims do not coexist. when muslims become a majority in your hood you have 4 options:

1) convert
2) pay jizya ("humiliation tax")
3) leave
4) die
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Plako
Team: Partizani

Leandro wrote:
Plako wrote:The Jews are considered people of the Book (Islam being an Abrahamic religion) and there has never been any desire to eradicate them by the Moslems
clearly you have never read a single word of islamic scripture. muslims do not coexist. when muslims become a majority in your hood you have 4 options:

1) convert
2) pay jizya ("humiliation tax")
3) leave
4) die

Indeed I have not read any Islamic scripture. I do not believe in a Jewish god and I find t silly that close to 2 billion people do. That does not mean I don't know the history of certain peoples. I am giving you specific examples where Jews have been expelled by the Christians in Europe yet you keep insisting on Moslems. The Moslem-Jew intense hatred is a recent phenomenon of the last 70 years since he creation of Israel.

vata10

True! Ottoman empire is a good example how the Jews lived under the Islam rule.

But you guys can open a new thread and discuss opinions on Jews there.

BACK TO THE GAME THREAD!!

Any news if Abrashi will miss this game?
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Honestly, this group stage can end up being great for Albanian tourism if any Israel fans end up going to Loro Borici. We've already introduced Spaniards to Shkodra, and now Israelis who are fond of cheap prices will surely fall in love with Albania :D

Whose going to be our XI???
Albo_eagle

Roshi is. He scored again.
Albo_eagle

Maybe it is time we called up Valdet Rama again. He is playing again and his team is 6th in the 2.Bundesliga. Thats alright. Plus he offers us something we don't have, a dribbler who can make something happen.

We all thought the team would get better after the Euros, and it is getting better but on the wings we are awful. We need something.
  • Information