[WC 2018] Albania - Israel - November 12

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: I can't tell if you're trolling or not. You do realize both of those matches could have easily ended 5-0? It was just luck and keepers making insane saves.

This is actually comical. Please don't call this guy up ever. We can thank the moron at the helm for letting go of Rashica and B. Berisha.
Facts say that Lllullaku is doing better than Sulejman Demollari in Romania who is considered a living legend in Albania. Unfortunately he was born in Istog and not in Italy. Let me remind you, Edgar Cani is alcoholic and getting capped , it is not Llullaku's or Veseli fault that Avdijaj,Zeneli,Rashica,Rrahmani, are playing for Kosovo today. Players as Lila and Agolli exemplify the corruption in our football and federation.

Well to be fair, the Romanian league today is different from the level of the Romanian league back when Demollari played. Steaua won the champions league in 86 and were finalists in 89. Also Demollari played in a more withdrawn role that Llullaku.

Anyways Llullaku created the best chance in the game for us with his assist to Memushaj who fucked it all up. Had Memushaj scored there the game would have ended differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Level of Romanian league never been worse but albanians now can't become top scorers even in Kategoria Superiore. I am not trying to compare players because they even played in different positions and Demollari was hell of player but it is not easy to be top scorer in any league now days. I don't like albanian media tendency when things start to go wrong, they put finger at kosovar players, when things go well they promote the likes of Agolli and Lila.
Llullaku was nothing special against Israel but he was far from worst player on field.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Am I the only who's mad we don't have a single friendly lined up from here until March...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It doesn't matter how many goals you score in Switzerland, Romania or Gibraltar. What matters is what you produce for the NT. The fact that Llullaku hadn't recorded a single pass received is disturbing to say the least, even if that website might make mistakes.

As I said before, I only realised he was playing 30 minutes in when he got a yellow card.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Llullaku seems like a player similar to Gashi, he's essentially a poacher. Interestingly enough, Gashi never really played as far as the pitch Llullaku did against israel. Llullaku was practically a forward the other day while Gashi when he started sits in deep and plays like a regular midfielder.

And Llullaku not getting a single pass is more on the midfield if anything. It's one hoof ball after another. Doesn't help having 10 men the entire match as well.
Aurora Bulkualis

In all my years of watching football, I've never seen this winger-slash-poacher combination until I saw Gashi and Llullaku. You can justify these types of players if they can score. If they can't they're completely useless.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: As I said before, I only realised he was playing 30 minutes in when he got a yellow card.
What about around minute 10 when he laid the ball to Memushaj's feet? Our only real chance in the whole game.

Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: As I said before, I only realised he was playing 30 minutes in when he got a yellow card.
What about around minute 10 when he laid the ball to Memushaj's feet? Our only real chance in the whole game.
The only thing he deserves credit for there is for controlling Roshi's out of bounds long ball. Memushaj happened to be in the right time and the right place. It was just a simple back pass.

You're acting as if though he took on defenders 1 v. 1, to create something out of nowhere. Most players in our team could create that chance.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Plako wrote:
The only thing he deserves credit for there is for controlling Roshi's out of bounds long ball. Memushaj happened to be in the right time and the right place. It was just a simple back pass.

You're acting as if though he took on defenders 1 v. 1, to create something out of nowhere. Most players in our team could create that chance.
Agreed it wasn't that big of a feat but we basically created no other chances in this game. We kept crossing into the zone and the crossing was atrocious from both Roshi and Agolli. All I'm saying there is no need to single out Llullaku when the whole team was mediocre.

Dallku

De Biasi's arrogance is killing this team. He came as an Italian but he's a full Albanian now.
Pjetër

Should have never given him citizenship
  • Information