[WC 2018] Albania - Israel - November 12

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Albanian Damien wrote: Kace for one. The fact we lost Avidjaj, Celina, shit even Rashica to Kosova.

Don't get me wrong, maybe none of the 3 players would pan out for us, but the fact of the matter is we've seemingly put all our eggs into the Manaj basket and GDB still doesn't even play him...
I don't think Celina ever considerd the NT. Avdijaj should've been capped long time ago, but didn't Gdb say that when he called him, Donis didn't feel ready?

http://www.supersport.al/de-biasi-mendo ... ije-me-ne/

And we all know how Manaj got his first call, but kudos to him for playing for the youth NT too.
Plako wrote:
Kaçe and Rashica for starters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kace has a terrible attitude according to Altin Lala.

And not so many with influence on the NT cared when Rashica was left out of the final euro squad, we all know that based on club form he should've been the first one on that list.

All things considerd, there are only antifootballers in Gdb's disposal at the moment.
Princ

Dallku wrote:De Biasi's arrogance is killing this team. He came as an Italian but he's a full Albanian now.
Even if a new coach comes in now he's gonna be in a bad situation coz this generation of young players already all chose kosova
Princ

It's not like he's gonna bring any of them back lol
Plako
Team: Partizani

Kosovo police 'foil IS attack' on Israeli football team

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38011212

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

vata10 wrote:
Albanian Damien wrote: Kace for one. The fact we lost Avidjaj, Celina, shit even Rashica to Kosova.

Don't get me wrong, maybe none of the 3 players would pan out for us, but the fact of the matter is we've seemingly put all our eggs into the Manaj basket and GDB still doesn't even play him...
I don't think Celina ever considerd the NT. Avdijaj should've been capped long time ago, but didn't Gdb say that when he called him, Donis didn't feel ready?

And we all know how Manaj got his first call, but kudos to him for playing for the youth NT too.
Plako wrote:
Kaçe and Rashica for starters

Kace has a terrible attitude according to Altin Lala.

And not so many with influence on the NT cared when Rashica was left out of the final euro squad, we all know that based on club form he should've been the first one on that list.

All things considerd, there are only antifootballers in Gdb's disposal at the moment.
De Biasi never had interest about Avdijaj and ignored him constantly. Avdijaj was begging De Biasi for years so De Biasi reaction is pathetic right now. Peppino is lying now properly because he knows that half of 'people' will trust him over Avdijaj.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

Avdijaj was begging him until two weeks ago.

vata10

ZenMaster wrote:
De Biasi never had interest about Avdijaj and ignored him constantly. Avdijaj was begging De Biasi for years so De Biasi reaction is pathetic right now. Peppino is lying now properly because he knows that half of 'people' will trust him over Avdijaj.
Well I posted this link of a bit more than a year ago, of a Gdb statement.

And tbh, the only realistic chance for him to get a call was when he was on loan and getting PT at Strum Graz. Before and after Avdijaj hasn't played professional football.

With our luck he'll soon cement a starting spot for Schalke and start winning games for Kosove :D , but this will be irrelevant though, as he demanded to be called by the big NT at a time when he wasn't playing.

P.S. I personally think he made a mistake as there won't be much space for him with Kosove, considering the likes of Bytyci, Sulimani, Rashani have got little to no playing time with Kosove.
Dallku

Yeah the last thing Kosovo needs rn is another midget winger.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Who's opening the Italy topic ?
Berti
Team: Leeds

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Who's opening the Italy topic ?
Wonder after all these years, I should have a go? Terrible circumstances to pop my cherry thou
  • Information